Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

********TRADE my non hood scoop for a hood scoop******

Old 12-20-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
aznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to behold

Name: Evan
aznfish's Tacoma Gallery
********TRADE my non hood scoop for a hood scoop******

sup Taco brothas...just a feeler to see if anyone interested in trading their hood scoop for my NON hood scoop. silver in color. i will throw cash ontop too...email me. i guess ideally it should be local Tampa, FL
Old 12-20-2010, 10:21 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Post this in the Buy/Sale forum, You'd have better luck there.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:30 PM   #3
aznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to behold

Name: Evan
aznfish's Tacoma Gallery
ya i did that...just wanted to post here too cuz i would rather do the swap locally...but thanks for the heads up.