Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Who was it? (brandon)

Old 12-24-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
Swollen Member
8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
Who was it? (brandon)

I merged next to you on 75 about 8:45pm christmas eve in the white double cab sport with texas plates and black wheels. Exited at the gibsonton/riverview exit. Saw you had a tw decal so I figured I'd come and say hey and sharp truck!