Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Where my Tampa Bay area Taco's at?

Old 12-12-2012, 08:31 AM   #281
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
...this "Texas-Edition" everything crap is getting old!

Ya'll take it easy,
Taylor-
welcome back, while you were in texas, u shoulda got a texas edition tacoma
Old 12-12-2012, 08:48 AM   #282
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
welcome back, while you were in texas, u shoulda got a texas edition tacoma
Man they are EVERYWHERE out here!!
Old 12-13-2012, 06:48 AM   #284
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
It's a little early but welcome back. It will be good to have another member in the area.
Hey thanks a lot! Looking forward to it. Gonna head over in late January to see some properties and hang out with family. Looking forward to some big changes on the horizon.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:23 PM   #285
mcalo4 is on a distinguished road
Marines: 5th Bn 11th Marines HQ
mcalo4's Tacoma Gallery
Carrollwood here. I'm new to the forums, as I just bought my 2013 last Saturday. What's up with these meets? What takes place? Mudding, racing, or just sitting around shooting the shit, etc.? I'm all in so long as no one gets offended if I bring a few cold ones with me.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:27 PM   #286
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcalo4 View Post
Carrollwood here. I'm new to the forums, as I just bought my 2013 last Saturday. What's up with these meets? What takes place? Mudding, racing, or just sitting around shooting the shit, etc.? I'm all in so long as no one gets offended if I bring a few cold ones with me.
welcome, feel free to join us here

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...people-43.html

and here

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...read-2538.html
Old 04-17-2014, 08:36 PM   #287
SpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
SpruceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome!
Some meets are to off road, eat or work on the trucks. It just depends on what's planned but it's always to hang out & shoot the shit. Cold ones are cool but you have to bring enough for everyone. Haha
Old 04-20-2014, 07:34 AM   #288
Auzea is on a distinguished road
Name: Alexander
Auzea's Tacoma Gallery
Bradenton area.

North Port/Port Charlotte come May. Close to RYC, too bad 4x2.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:55 AM   #289

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auzea View Post
Bradenton area.

North Port/Port Charlotte come May. Close to RYC, too bad 4x2.
no sweat, almost all of us are 4x2 as well well
Old 04-20-2014, 10:39 AM   #290
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
no sweat, almost all of us are 4x2 as well well
Not if you drive a little southwest....We "Oldies" had enough $$$ to afford 4x4

I Need to get life in"order" ;

(Stop looking/fishing at the Caloosahatchee )

Finish fixing all the "little details" including rear bumper on the Taco then do a few M&G's locally.....

Central Florida will wait till July with the Grand's and a visit to an "Old Friend" http://www.a1bassguideservice.com/

Everyone enjoy their EASTER...
Old 04-21-2014, 05:41 AM   #291
Apricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lcpl, 3/8 & 3rd FAST
Name: Henry
Apricotshot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm in Carrollwood too for the time being, moving to Lutz.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:39 PM   #292
A Nori will become famous soon enoughA Nori will become famous soon enough
Name: Adam
A Nori's Tacoma Gallery
new to everything!

Im Adam Im in the valrico/brandon area. New to tacomaworld, just got a 2014 couple weeks ago and really want to get into off roading but very new to it. looking forward to meeting some guys to learn some basics and help me along with my build.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:44 PM   #293
dm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
dm1215al's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Nori View Post
Im Adam Im in the valrico/brandon area. New to tacomaworld, just got a 2014 couple weeks ago and really want to get into off roading but very new to it. looking forward to meeting some guys to learn some basics and help me along with my build.
Hi Adam, new here myself, in the Riverview area.
Any pictures yet of the new truck?
The only place I have been offroad is on the beach at Gandy Blvd.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:40 PM   #294

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm1215al View Post
Hi Adam, new here myself, in the Riverview area.
Any pictures yet of the new truck?
The only place I have been offroad is on the beach at Gandy Blvd.
that's the only place i go too, gimme a shout if you wanta roll down there together
Old 04-25-2014, 06:24 PM   #295
dm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Will do, been a few months since I have been out there. I would like to bring a pole and do a little fishing.
I am checking into getting on the power plant property and fishing there, have done some work out there.
Look at some of the pics in my gallery.

I will be doing the differential breather mod on Saturday, still need to pick up one part at the Toyota dealership in Brandon.
I was in there today getting my first free oil change, well it ain't really free.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:26 PM   #296
A Nori will become famous soon enoughA Nori will become famous soon enough
Name: Adam
A Nori's Tacoma Gallery
hey id love to go out to gandy with you guys! hit me up on here if you want to plan something one weekend! my truck is fully stock suspension wise hopefully that wont be an issue.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:11 AM   #297

Mine is also stock, won't be a problem at the Gandy unless you get crazy.
You know, don't try to drive across the bay on the water.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:29 AM   #300

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Nori View Post
hey id love to go out to gandy with you guys! hit me up on here if you want to plan something one weekend! my truck is fully stock suspension wise hopefully that wont be an issue.