Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Where my Tampa Bay area Taco's at?

Old 01-05-2011, 11:35 PM   #41
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by i30nes View Post
I work down near Falkenburg/MLK. But usually up in Wesley Chapel and USF areas.
were you work at? I work on colombus and falkenburg lol like 3 intesections down.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:32 AM   #42
i30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i30nes's Tacoma Gallery
Actually I'm on Riga to get technical. Work at the college right on that corner. I'm always up and down falkenburg heading out on break.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:05 AM   #43
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

we need to arange a meet for the guys local I wanna go wheelin or just meet and greet
Old 01-06-2011, 12:29 PM   #44
i30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shedi30nes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i30nes's Tacoma Gallery
I was debating that too... not sure on the area we would want to meet at. I would have wondered about one at gators near usf on Monday for wing night. However that wouldn't be feasible for some that may work at night.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:02 AM   #45
Street glide or die

lol I work the 3-11 shift but im down for a late night get together lol
Old 01-07-2011, 02:18 AM   #46

i30nes's Tacoma Gallery
Well they usually close up at around 11.
Old 01-15-2011, 12:04 PM   #48
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
REPPN THE 727 HERE IN THE BURG.....
Old 01-16-2011, 05:58 AM   #49
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Land of the Lakes here... 54 and 41 area :-D
Old 01-19-2011, 09:09 AM   #50
pyro13g will become famous soon enoughpyro13g will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
pyro13g's Tacoma Gallery
USF and Odessa here, let's get a meet going and head out to Rancho it's not too far...
Old 01-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #51
Street glide or die

pyro13g im down for next weekend this weekend is citrus
Old 01-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #52
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
There's a big meet up this weekend in Citrus. I'm going camping and wheelin'.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #53

pyro13g's Tacoma Gallery
Yotamikez next weekend is great we should get some of the TW people to join up and go wheelin
Old 01-19-2011, 06:11 PM   #54
fj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of light
Army: 63T H8 Mechanic
Name: Howard
fj6high's Tacoma Gallery
Wow...seems to be alot of active Taco owners in the Tampa Bay region! Lets get a meet and greet together so we check out and look over the trucks and talk some shop.

Rancho, Ricloam, H-Pit and many other cool places to wheel near by...If we have a meeting we can all set up a wheeling event that we all can agree on...on the next time out.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:19 PM   #55
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
So, yall are planning another meet? If so, When?
Old 01-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #56
Street glide or die

PLEASE TELL ME WERE THERE ARE PLACES TO WHEEL AROUND TOWN!!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #57
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro13g View Post
Yotamikez next weekend is great we should get some of the TW people to join up and go wheelin

pm me cause me and my boys are wheelin at his property next weekend wish is apparently mud, and we usually have a bon fire at a piece of property that has a big section of sugar sand!
Old 01-20-2011, 08:00 AM   #58

pyro13g's Tacoma Gallery
Fj6high can you pm me with the location of these other places than Rancho, I don't want them up for everyones eyes since cops check the forums as well, but I need some new places and preferably closer than rancho
Old 01-20-2011, 08:39 AM   #59
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro13g View Post
cops check the forums as well

NO WAY!! F'IN PIGS!!
Old 01-20-2011, 08:41 AM   #60

i30nes's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. That pic reminds me of a place in charlotte county... Just a lot bigger. Makes me wish I had 4wd... And better tires. =\