Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Where my Tampa Bay area Taco's at?

Old 01-01-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Tampa OG
streetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the rough
Name: Rich
streetdriven's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to streetdriven Send a message via Yahoo to streetdriven
Where my Tampa Bay area Taco's at?

I see some nice Tacoma's driving around but never hear of anyone meeting up or anything.

NPR in the house

Rich
Old 01-01-2011, 01:46 PM   #2
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
lol im an hour away in brandon 60 and valrico
Old 01-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
Tampa OG
streetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the roughstreetdriven is a jewel in the rough
not to bad! I used to work over there. MLK and Falkenburg
Old 01-01-2011, 02:06 PM   #4
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Im about an hour north in Citrus County
Old 01-01-2011, 02:24 PM   #7
Tampa OG
That citrus meet sounds killer! I work till 7:30pm on Fridays thats only about a hour drive for me. Gives me a reason to try my new bed tent out
Old 01-01-2011, 02:34 PM   #9
Tampa OG
ok ok pull my arm hahah I'm in. See if I cant bring my brother in law too. Any fishing over there?
Old 01-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #10
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
No fishin
Old 01-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #11
Tampa OG
can I bring my rod and try to hook people then? LOL

Well I am cool with hanging out and drinking
Old 01-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #12
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
Crystal Beach, just next to Tarpon Springs.

I tell ya, I see shit loads of Tacos driving around here. There almost as common as Fords....
Old 01-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #13
Tampa OG
I love Crystal Beach.. I fish out there all the time
Old 01-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #14
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyman View Post
Crystal Beach, just next to Tarpon Springs.

I tell ya, I see shit loads of Tacos driving around here. There almost as common as Fords....
Well, atleast the people down there got somethin right
Old 01-01-2011, 05:12 PM   #15
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
I get off at 11p.m. the first night of the citrus meet so idk if ill be able to get in the park gates? But what ever. We need a local meet like 20 minute at most drive.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:14 PM   #16
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
There are no park gates
Old 01-01-2011, 06:03 PM   #17
ben76 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
ben76's Tacoma Gallery
I live in NPR also.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #18
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
So your comin to the Citrus Meet?
Old 01-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #19
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Ben, you gonna come to the Citrus Meet?
Old 01-01-2011, 06:26 PM   #20
Tampa OG
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben76 View Post
I live in NPR also.
really I must have seen you around then