1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Daytona Meet Up

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Fmsvandal, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Feb 4, 2011 at 12:48 PM
    Fmsvandal

Fmsvandal [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 DC/LB TRD Sport
    Toytec Ultimate 3" Lift, Light Racing UCA's, N-Fab Steps, Black Headlight Mod, Satoshi Thin Lip Grille, Painted Hood Scoop, Debadged, Bakflip G2 Cover, Pop/Lock, Alpine HU, Kicker Door Speakers, RE Audio Subs, Arc Audio Amps
  2. Feb 4, 2011 at 3:57 PM
    Viet2100

Viet2100 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Viet
    South Florida
    Vehicle:
    2016 Prius 4T
    I was JUST going to do this...

3. Feb 9, 2011 at 4:26 PM
    Fmsvandal

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 DC/LB TRD Sport
    Toytec Ultimate 3" Lift, Light Racing UCA's, N-Fab Steps, Black Headlight Mod, Satoshi Thin Lip Grille, Painted Hood Scoop, Debadged, Bakflip G2 Cover, Pop/Lock, Alpine HU, Kicker Door Speakers, RE Audio Subs, Arc Audio Amps
    Is Anybody Interested?

4. Feb 9, 2011 at 5:30 PM
    johnw

johnw Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    john
    orlando florida
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner v-6 4.0L 4 door
    well you asked for specs..... 06 trd sport speedway blue 5.3l v8 4.0 camburg lift spindles extended travel icons total chaos lowers allpro 4" leaf pack 17" xd hoss rims 37/12.5/17 mickey thompson baja atz Allpro hybrid bumper grill craft grill wicked flow muffler inside i have..... wet okole real tree camo seat cover blue oznium dome light stealth sub box with 2 10" kicker comp subs kicker 400 watt amp weathertech floor mats
    Yeah

5. Feb 10, 2011 at 10:29 AM
    xmadcowx

xmadcowx Old man club. Sold out to Ford.

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    19 Raptor/21 Bronco. 12 OR sold. 05 xrunner sold.
    Functional
    I might be interested, March is super busy for me atm...driving to Lake Placid for snowboarding, then some conference the next weekend, but I'm going to try and get out there. Convoy from Tampa?

6. Mar 7, 2011 at 12:25 PM
    Fmsvandal

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 DC/LB TRD Sport
    It's getting closer to that time....anybody else interested?

7. Mar 7, 2011 at 12:59 PM
    SRQ TACO

SRQ TACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Damon
    Sarasota, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2000 Tacoma 5lug Lowered & 2008 Tacoma 4x4 Lifted
    Yo I may be down Ryan

8. Mar 7, 2011 at 3:34 PM
    johnw

johnw Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    john
    orlando florida
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner v-6 4.0L 4 door
    well you asked for specs..... 06 trd sport speedway blue 5.3l v8 4.0 camburg lift spindles extended travel icons total chaos lowers allpro 4" leaf pack 17" xd hoss rims 37/12.5/17 mickey thompson baja atz Allpro hybrid bumper grill craft grill wicked flow muffler inside i have..... wet okole real tree camo seat cover blue oznium dome light stealth sub box with 2 10" kicker comp subs kicker 400 watt amp weathertech floor mats
    sorry will be out of state

9. Mar 23, 2011 at 11:59 PM
    Fmsvandal

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 DC/LB TRD Sport
    Got a lil info about where the meet is taking place to begin. I am just waiting to here back from the host i guess you could say as far as what time everyone will be meeting up.

This is info from his post on the XR Underground forum

"My address is...

30 Inlet Harbor Rd. #306
    Ponce Inlet, FL 32127

After some of the first couple people show up we'll move to the empty lot across the street from my condo. That's where the meet will actually be. I just don't want to hear anything from my HOA for having a bunch of trucks and people just hanging out in the parking lot. We shouldn't have any problems in the lot across the street so it'll be much better and more open over there"

10. Mar 24, 2011 at 3:51 PM
    Fmsvandal

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Vehicle:
    09 DC/LB TRD Sport
    Words from host of this meet:

"If everyone agrees with me on this, I'd say that people don't need to show up any earlier than 10am. We aren't going to be doing a ton of mods like years past, so there's no reason for everyone to have to show up at the butt crack of dawn. I think 10am would be the perfect time to gather and then eventually walk across the street to the beach and hang out or do whatever. Any minor mods that are going to be done should have plenty of time to be completed.

Only Saturday we will be meeting at my place. I'm thinking Sunday we should do like we usually do and meet in the parking lot at the speedway at 11-11:30am. A lot of people will be drinking Saturday night and will need the extra sleep... I know I will. So I think if we meet between 11-11:30 that should be fine.

Also, on Sunday after everyone meets at the track, we should pick a place to go eat some breakfast or lunch or whatever... then we'll head out on our cruise with full bellys. We'll be doing the Loop again this year. I think everyone that did the loop cruise last year had a good time with that.

If anyone doesn't like what I've got planned, TELL ME! I want everyone to agree on what we're doing. And if you have any suggestions, make them known.

Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! [​IMG]

PS. If you're bringing an animal, they cannot come in my condo. They have strict rules about NO PETS here. fyi

So if you plan on bringing your dog or whatever, sorry, but you won't be able to bring it in my house."

Products Discussed in

To Top