Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Daytona Meet Up

Old 02-04-2011, 12:48 PM   #1
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Name: David
Fmsvandal's Tacoma Gallery
Daytona Meet Up

I was looking around to see if anybody was doing a daytona meet anytime soon and came across this on XR Underground.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=41102

Anybody whos over on that forum wanna work combining something from here with them?
Old 02-04-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
I was JUST going to do this...
Old 02-10-2011, 10:29 AM   #5
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested, March is super busy for me atm...driving to Lake Placid for snowboarding, then some conference the next weekend, but I'm going to try and get out there. Convoy from Tampa?
Old 03-07-2011, 12:25 PM   #6
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

It's getting closer to that time....anybody else interested?
Old 03-23-2011, 11:59 PM   #9

Got a lil info about where the meet is taking place to begin. I am just waiting to here back from the host i guess you could say as far as what time everyone will be meeting up.

This is info from his post on the XR Underground forum

"My address is...

30 Inlet Harbor Rd. #306
Ponce Inlet, FL 32127

After some of the first couple people show up we'll move to the empty lot across the street from my condo. That's where the meet will actually be. I just don't want to hear anything from my HOA for having a bunch of trucks and people just hanging out in the parking lot. We shouldn't have any problems in the lot across the street so it'll be much better and more open over there"
Old 03-24-2011, 03:51 PM   #10

Words from host of this meet:

"If everyone agrees with me on this, I'd say that people don't need to show up any earlier than 10am. We aren't going to be doing a ton of mods like years past, so there's no reason for everyone to have to show up at the butt crack of dawn. I think 10am would be the perfect time to gather and then eventually walk across the street to the beach and hang out or do whatever. Any minor mods that are going to be done should have plenty of time to be completed.

Only Saturday we will be meeting at my place. I'm thinking Sunday we should do like we usually do and meet in the parking lot at the speedway at 11-11:30am. A lot of people will be drinking Saturday night and will need the extra sleep... I know I will. So I think if we meet between 11-11:30 that should be fine.

Also, on Sunday after everyone meets at the track, we should pick a place to go eat some breakfast or lunch or whatever... then we'll head out on our cruise with full bellys. We'll be doing the Loop again this year. I think everyone that did the loop cruise last year had a good time with that.

If anyone doesn't like what I've got planned, TELL ME! I want everyone to agree on what we're doing. And if you have any suggestions, make them known.

Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

PS. If you're bringing an animal, they cannot come in my condo. They have strict rules about NO PETS here. fyi

So if you plan on bringing your dog or whatever, sorry, but you won't be able to bring it in my house."