Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Offroad meet for March 19th

Old 03-14-2011, 08:37 AM   #1
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Offroad meet for March 19th

Anyone up for a crooms citrus run? If so post up!
Old 03-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #2
pyro13g will become famous soon enoughpyro13g will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
pyro13g's Tacoma Gallery
Im down!
Old 03-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #3
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone else?
Old 03-14-2011, 08:55 PM   #4
ben76 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
ben76's Tacoma Gallery
I had last weekend off so I am going to have to work this weekend. I think this saturday I will be at citrus racing anyhow. If you guys end up going, have fun and I will try and make the next trip out.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:56 PM   #5
Street glide or die

Id love to go just dont know the area well, like what I can and cant go on =/
Old 03-14-2011, 09:22 PM   #6

ben76's Tacoma Gallery
Both Croom and Citrus are management areas. You can get maps for both places by going to myfwc.com and looking in the hunting section and printing them off their site. Almost all the roads are going to be marked with a sign that will have a trail number, or say road closed.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #7
Street glide or die

^^ thanks man I appreciate it, im gunna check it out and maybe me and pyro will go check it out, unless anyone else wants to join!
Old 03-15-2011, 04:15 AM   #8
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be able to this weekend. I just plasti-dipped all the chrome on my truck. Have to let it cure before I go off on the trails again.

I'll make it to the next meet-up.

Get the maps for Croom and Citrus. All the trails are easy to follow and marked well enough. Mostly they're a grid pattern. Even numbered trails go east / west. Odd numbered trails go north / south.

My sig pic was taken on Trail 14 at Citrus. If you're curious to know what Citrus looks like, find the picture thread from the Taco meet we had back in January.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:46 AM   #9

pyro13g's Tacoma Gallery
Common guys! We need more than 2 people going to make this happen! It would also be nice to have someone that knows the trails. Yes i can read a map but there is something to be said about local knowledge especially when going on trails you have never been on before...
Old 03-15-2011, 07:35 AM   #10
FL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro13g View Post
Common guys! We need more than 2 people going to make this happen! It would also be nice to have someone that knows the trails. Yes i can read a map but there is something to be said about local knowledge especially when going on trails you have never been on before...

Gotta give people more than a week to plan for something like this. Plus it is opening weekend of turkey season.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:59 AM   #11

pyro13g's Tacoma Gallery
Ok true, but most people plan randomly, dont you remember your buddies planning things on friday night? at least you are getting a week!!!!! haha but your right if we want a BIG group it take a month to plan, but were just lookin for some friends to meet up and go, just more than 2 trucks is all
Old 03-16-2011, 07:41 PM   #12

ben76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoter16 View Post
where is it exactly? I live in gainesville and i really want to make it out there one of these times
Just take I75 south to SR 50. From that intersection you are about 5 minutes from croom. Citrus is a little further north, by Inverness. It is probably a little more than an hour drive down 75 from Gainesville.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:11 PM   #13
Turdarado extractor
Nd4Spd86 will become famous soon enoughNd4Spd86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
Nd4Spd86's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm.... Playing off road or fishing???? ...are you guys doing citrus or croom?
Old 03-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #14

ben76's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nd4Spd86 View Post
hmmm.... Playing off road or fishing???? ...are you guys doing citrus or croom?
Just doing some riding around. Last weekend we ended up doing a little drive through both places. I am trying to get my days switched so I can go saturday.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:24 PM   #15
Street glide or die

^^^ if you can go let me know, im down to learn the area!
Old 03-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #16
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to go but I work all weekend =(
Old 03-17-2011, 01:33 PM   #17

ben76's Tacoma Gallery
Got my days switched so I can go. Meeting up at the mcdonalds at 9 seemed to work last time. Everyone good with that?
Old 03-17-2011, 02:30 PM   #18
Street glide or die

^^^ Im down with that!
Old 03-18-2011, 02:54 PM   #19
jarmans taco is on a distinguished road

Name: nick
jarmans taco's Tacoma Gallery
good luck!!i posted a ride for about a month on here and no one showed.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #20

ben76's Tacoma Gallery
See you guys at Mcdonalds at 9am. If you need to get a hold of me, my number 727-271-3058.