Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2012, 03:59 AM   #181
ccurtis0805 will become famous soon enoughccurtis0805 will become famous soon enough
Name: cale
ccurtis0805's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Hello ccurtis0805,

Your truck looks good. I like the lights behind the grill! Looks clean!
Thank you sir.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:06 PM   #182
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
so i am a transformers geek, and i was thinking about getting a custom autobots logo made for the front emblem by metalmiller on here....and putting this on my tailgate centered http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-XL-CHROME-...51168125411%26

and these on my doors http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-A...I1HNQH6S42W7LA

my question is, should i plasti dip all of these emblems black? or leave them as the metal color..... keep in mind all of my "toyota tacoma" emblems are in black already

any input?
Old 12-16-2012, 07:32 AM   #183
MIAtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
MIAtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cutler ridge!!!!😝
Old 12-16-2012, 07:37 AM   #184
MIAtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
MIAtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hello Forum,

Miami, Florida here! Just north of Coral Gables.

I asked this question before but it's been a while and I'm hoping to get more input. What trails can I drive with my truck that are 2WD friendly? I have a:

(2008 Pre-runner, DCSB, 4.0 auto,
5 month old LT265/75r16 BFG A/T's,
4 Billie 5100's with fronts at .85
2012 TRD 2/1 leafs with Wheelers
3-Leaf AAL w/ OEM overload leaf
left in also. (Basically 5/1 leafs).

The 2 locations that I have been to in Miami are NW 41st and to SW 8 ST & 137 AVE. NW 41 st is mainly flooded dirt roads (water covering the steps on the sides of my truck) & SW 8 ST is mud with rocks on the bottom (you drive about 5 MPH and you are literally bouncing in your truck. I never went to the center of the 8 st location because I hear that place is for 4x4. I've gone in fairly deep and haven't been stuck yet.

I've Googled the following places:

* A place known as "The Hump"in Homestead.

* Bear Island in the Big Cypress National Preserve.

* J.W. Corbett in West Palm Beach.

Has anyone here with 2WD been to any of these places? If so, can a 2WD handle it? I know that there will be places that are 4WD ONLY but atleast some of it could be driven with 2WD I hope. BTW, I am not looking for mud exclusively. It can be mud or any type of scenic trails out there that I can drive through AND be able to handle light mud or flooding. Thats basically what I am looking for.

PS. I got a real good deal on this truck so I am not going to sell it just to buy a 4WD Tacoma. I'm just looking to have the most fun with what I have.

Somewhere like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3cVrUAeUz4

Here are some pics of my truck:
http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9e501b1a.jpg
http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3e504236.jpg
http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1c803941.jpg
http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/...aloutletsI.jpg
http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/.../6-29-1211.jpg
http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/...psd284bdcd.jpg

You can go to the hump with 2wd but be careful because it can get tough and you can get stuck, my brother in law did in his f150. But it's fun
Old 01-31-2013, 06:52 PM   #185
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody going to country jam at the collier county fairgrounds on Saturday? I know justin Moore and kasey james is gonna be there.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:06 PM   #186
Craig4x4 is on a distinguished road
Name: Craig
Craig4x4's Tacoma Gallery
north lauderdale , here

grew up in cooper city now living in n. lauderdale
2013 tacoma TRD sport
Old 04-23-2013, 02:02 PM   #187
Craig4x4 is on a distinguished road
Name: Craig
Craig4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougmays View Post
Awesome! thanks for finding this. i see your in Oakland Park, i'm in sunrise and work in Weston. Want to go out there and check it out sometime? do you offroad?
Holly Lands IS closed to all atv`s but you are allowed to ride the leveys and trucks are still allowed to ride out into the everglades but it is very deep in most areas , we use to go out there every weekend when it was open to atv`s
Old 05-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #188
lamia2super will become famous soon enough

Name: Frank
lamia2super's Tacoma Gallery
new to the site ! introducing my 2007 xRunner in the Miami area.

Old 05-14-2013, 10:52 AM   #189
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!

'07? Wow!! It looks newer.

And it's a manual tranny.

Nice!

Congratulations on a beautiful truck!

��
Old 05-14-2013, 03:40 PM   #190
lamia2super will become famous soon enough

Name: Frank
lamia2super's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome aboard!

'07? Wow!! It looks newer.

And it's a manual tranny.

Nice!

Congratulations on a beautiful truck!

��
thank you sir

only problem with manual is i have that 5th gear issue where it doesn't go above 2500 rpms, but other then that i love the truck
Old 11-21-2013, 09:37 AM   #191
honeybadger
red boy is on a distinguished road
Name: ANDY
red boy's Tacoma Gallery
what uppppppp
Old 11-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #192
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by red boy View Post
what uppppppp
Welcome...

Most of us hang out and are subscribed to this thread:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...thread-41.html
Old 11-22-2013, 03:34 AM   #193
TACO LOVER!
!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement:
Name: Felix
!TacoTaco!'s Tacoma Gallery
Good morning!
Old 11-22-2013, 09:36 AM   #194
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixh View Post
Good morning!
...pshhh. Just waking up now...good morning!
Old 01-08-2014, 08:44 PM   #196
Kryptinyte is on a distinguished road
Name: Oscar
Kryptinyte's Tacoma Gallery
West Kendall

Hey whats guys new to the site im rolling in a '11 taco dual cab ... willing to go to some meets and hang out
Old 01-09-2014, 03:40 AM   #197
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptinyte View Post
Hey whats guys new to the site im rolling in a '11 taco dual cab ... willing to go to some meets and hang out
Welcome!

Meets pop up periodically. Check out the BS threads.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:53 AM   #198
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Welcome!

Meets pop up periodically. Check out the BS threads.
Welcome.

Lots of guys from Miami in the BS threads like he said.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:07 AM   #199
jeremybraden is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremiah
jeremybraden's Tacoma Gallery
is there any guys out in the Fort Myers or Naples area that wanna go offroading or meet up
Old 01-10-2014, 11:35 AM   #200
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremybraden View Post
is there any guys out in the Fort Myers or Naples area that wanna go offroading or meet up
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...-s-thread.html

Products Discussed in this Thread