Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida Members

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2011, 03:33 PM   #41
oldeskuel is on a distinguished road
oldeskuel's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I'm the only one down here in SW, FL. Naples... for one more year at least till I drive back to Tacoma, WA in my Tacoma.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:28 PM   #42
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldeskuel View Post
Looks like I'm the only one down here in SW, FL. Naples... for one more year at least till I drive back to Tacoma, WA in my Tacoma.

You a 4x4- I know a spot in Bonita Springs that is pretty decent
Old 10-12-2011, 08:55 AM   #43
oldeskuel is on a distinguished road
oldeskuel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
You a 4x4- I know a spot in Bonita Springs that is pretty decent
Yup. 4x4 TRD sport. Haven't wheeled it yet though. Just got it in June. Maybe that means i need to break it in
Old 10-12-2011, 09:03 AM   #44
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldeskuel View Post
Yup. 4x4 TRD sport. Haven't wheeled it yet though. Just got it in June. Maybe that means i need to break it in
I had mine for less than a month before I took it out to JW Corbett. It was nerve racking knowing that my $30k investment was out on the trails, but it was fun. You should take it out, they feel happier off road.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:19 AM   #45
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
I had mine for less than a month before I took it out to JW Corbett. It was nerve racking knowing that my $30k investment was out on the trails, but it was fun. You should take it out, they feel happier off road.

^This- I was out in the middle of Big Cypress while I still had the temp tag!
Old 10-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #46
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^This- I was out in the middle of Big Cypress while I still had the temp tag!
Lol. I took mine to Mudfest after a couple of days. Just played with all the 4wd and traction control settings there tho. It's the pic in my sig, where it still has the temp tag also.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #47
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Palm Springs. No, not California!
Old 10-25-2011, 09:38 AM   #48
Red1USF is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
Red1USF's Tacoma Gallery
Lutz, but no taco owners wave at me when I drive by :-(
Old 12-09-2011, 08:41 AM   #49
sfhunter is on a distinguished road

Marines: Grunt
Name: Tom
sfhunter's Tacoma Gallery
I'm all the way down here in Miramar, FL. Bout 20 min north of Miami.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:24 AM   #50
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
you are right around the corner from me. looks like you on the west side of miramar.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:33 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfhunter View Post
I'm all the way down here in Miramar, FL. Bout 20 min north of Miami.

East side of Davie here.

I see you have a 4x4. I wheel with guys from the FJ forum- we're going to hit some trails in Bonita Springs next sunday if you want to join.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:09 PM   #52
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
East side of Davie here.

I see you have a 4x4. I wheel with guys from the FJ forum- we're going to hit some trails in Bonita Springs next sunday if you want to join.
I've probably seen you on the road multiple times. I'm in davie 4 days a week
Old 12-12-2011, 12:24 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2468 View Post
I've probably seen you on the road multiple times. I'm in davie 4 days a week
Youll know it if you do again, I have the only lifted 2nd gen with a front bumper around here that I know of.

You wanna come out to Bonita and wheel next weekend?
Old 12-12-2011, 08:37 PM   #54
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
That'd be tight. I'd like to but I need to figure out why my brake light keeps comingn. Provided I get that done, I might be able to take Sunday off.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:46 PM   #55
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sup guys, not in FL anymore but lived in Hollwood for 28 years. Everytime I go down there to visit that place is growing like crazy. Used to live off Sterling Rd and 77th Ave.
Old 12-17-2011, 07:35 PM   #56
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
Boca Raton here. I work in the Lantana area.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #57
ArmyTacoGuy is on a distinguished road

Army: Bravo 3/116FA FLNG
Name: Jacob
ArmyTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a Naples native born and raised I'm the only white single cab Tacoma u can here flooring it round town like its a race car, I got a glass pack and it sounds like a ricer u can't miss me in this town wave at me and maybe we can race I did take a double cab TRD off road the other day blew him away ahaha
Old 12-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyTacoGuy View Post
I'm a Naples native born and raised I'm the only white single cab Tacoma u can here flooring it round town like its a race car, I got a glass pack and it sounds like a ricer u can't miss me in this town wave at me and maybe we can race I did take a double cab TRD off road the other day blew him away ahaha

FYI- (illegal) street racing and talk of such is against forum rules.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:46 AM   #59
ArmyTacoGuy is on a distinguished road

Army: Bravo 3/116FA FLNG
Name: Jacob
ArmyTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
calm ur horses ban me then, cant even have a little fun, just talkin bout bullshitin round town not setting up a crew and getting flag girls and racing thru traffic so relax, i serve this country i'm not a menise to society. jeez
Old 12-19-2011, 11:03 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyTacoGuy View Post
calm ur horses ban me then, cant even have a little fun, just talkin bout bullshitin round town not setting up a crew and getting flag girls and racing thru traffic so relax, i serve this country i'm not a menise to society. jeez
No one is getting worked up about it. Do you know what 'FYI' stands for?

For Your Information. I was simply informing you that such talk is against the rules.

And you're service to this country- though admirable and greatly appreciated- has nothing to do with you driving around town like an obnoxious ass.

Welcome to TW

Products Discussed in this Thread