Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Tampa area meet?

Old 04-06-2011, 04:56 AM   #2
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
Yes Sir!!! I am meeting Pyro this Thursday so he can do led's in my dashboard. We will probably do one of those afterwards!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 03:49 PM   #3
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

Army: SNIPER HHC, 3 BATTALION,73 ARMOR,82ND AIRBORNE
Name: JC
COACHPPARK's Tacoma Gallery
IM GAME.....
Old 04-07-2011, 04:16 AM   #4
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACHPPARK View Post
IM GAME.....

Game to meet up?? If so pm me ur cell and I will send you a text once we know where we are going and what time we are meeting up!!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 05:24 AM   #5
COACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud ofCOACHPPARK has much to be proud of

DATE???
Old 04-07-2011, 05:25 AM   #6
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
I'm in. Fiancee lives in Clearwater and I'm down there just about every weekend.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:56 AM   #7
Coach....we are meeting tonight!!
Old 04-07-2011, 06:27 AM   #8
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Caca. This is the weekend she comes up here, so I won't be down there for this one. Next time.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:33 AM   #10
I am off every other weekend. This is my weekend off, so any saturday that is 2,4,6,8,10 weeks out....you get the picture!!
Old 04-07-2011, 11:07 AM   #11

ONLY WORK ONE WEEKEND A MONTH USUALLY 3RD WEEK IM GAME....
Old 05-02-2011, 05:04 AM   #14

BUMP BUMP
Old 06-09-2011, 06:27 PM   #16
fj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of light
Army: 63T H8 Mechanic
Name: Howard
fj6high's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACHPPARK View Post
BUMP BUMP
Damned...Nobody wants to get out and enjoy a little Meet and Greet no more?

I've owned every type of Toyota since 1979...Go to the FJcruisers.com and check the Florida section out...There is a few rides and meets going on.

I live in Tarpon springs and know the whole Pinellas county from end to end...So if you want to join up and hit the trails or just over to Wing House to shoot the Shiat...Let me know!
Old 06-11-2011, 07:06 AM   #17
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for a meet and greet. Just seems like were all pretty well stretched out

Lets start a thread or something, Id be nice if we could get a regularly scheduled meet greet and offroad for every month.

Btw paul me and fink went through crooms last saturday and found some outrageous parts and turned out to be a good day, we even journeyed over to citrus wich was nice. But I prefer crooms.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:02 PM   #19
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down since I missed the orlando one
Old 06-23-2011, 04:41 AM   #20
Apricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lcpl, 3/8 & 3rd FAST
Name: Henry
Apricotshot's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to the Hernando Sportsman's Club to shoot on the 200yd range on Saturday. IF anyone wants to lay down some lead. http://www.hernandosportsmansclub.com/