Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Fishing the keys?

Old 04-16-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fishing the keys?

Hey all I am planning a trip to the keys. I am wondering if anyone is down there may have a boat or some gear? I will pay if anyone would be willing to be take me along. I will be in fl from May 14th to May 21.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #3
cntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to behold

Name: Pablo
cntmdc's Tacoma Gallery
Contact a friend of mine we're both Firefighter and his side job is a fishing guide in the keys & back country his web site is:www.fishingadventurecharters.com and his name is Capt. Pier Milito
Also do a google search on him he's really good, he writes for a local fishing magazine in the area also.
He has a small boat for tarpon /snook fly fishing and a off shore boat for mahi,grouper etc..
Old 05-01-2011, 02:24 PM   #4
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntmdc View Post
Contact a friend of mine we're both Firefighter and his side job is a fishing guide in the keys & back country his web site is:www.fishingadventurecharters.com and his name is Capt. Pier Milito
Also do a google search on him he's really good, he writes for a local fishing magazine in the area also.
He has a small boat for tarpon /snook fly fishing and a off shore boat for mahi,grouper etc..

I will definitely check him out thank you. I might pm you if I end up booking a trip for further coordination.