Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Non scooped hood, trade for scooped hood

Old 04-25-2011, 10:52 PM   #1
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Non scooped hood, trade for scooped hood

I have a silver 2ng gen, trying to trade my hood with no scoop for yours with one. If interested pm me ill even put cash on top! Only pic I have of the hood.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:10 PM   #3
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 503TRD View Post
This would be wonderful!!! But he is on the west coast, and im on the east. Thanks for trying to help. His thread is what made me think of making my own thread.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:16 PM   #6
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
good luck, it seems that everybody likes the fake scoop lol..
I think it looks tough, and if I can help someone who wants the non scooped version... and everyone is happy I don't see a issue.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:17 PM   #8
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
i like my scoop too lol except when driving in the evening, the sun always reflects straight into my eyes
Old 04-25-2011, 11:18 PM   #9
Street glide or die

Quote:
i like my scoop too lol except when driving in the evening, the sun always reflects straight into my eyes
Thats when the aviators come in BOOOYAAHHHHH!
Old 04-25-2011, 11:21 PM   #10
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

my windows also have 10% percent tint on them lol, but i love my aviators, i got the super trooper style goin on.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #12
Street glide or die

Quote:
my windows also have 10% percent tint on them lol, but i love my aviators, i got the super trooper style goin on.
My gf got me some nice aviators a while back, one pair is super dark. You cant see in either. To say the least they do their job lol. And derailing is welcomed in my threads
Old 04-25-2011, 11:32 PM   #13
98_mud_bug

friggin sweet lol.. my girlfriend refused to pay for my aviators, she said they were too expensive, but she wears coastas lol
Old 04-26-2011, 05:42 AM   #14
comatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the rough
comatosed's Tacoma Gallery
I feel like a poser with a hood scoop that can never be made functional. I'd feel a little better if I had a super charger, how much cash are your looking to throw on top? Is your hood in perfect condition, how often has it been waxed?
Old 04-26-2011, 08:13 AM   #15
Street glide or die

pm'ed!
Old 05-04-2011, 02:11 PM   #16
Street glide or die

bump
Old 05-04-2011, 06:58 PM   #17
Delandgixxer750 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Todd
Delandgixxer750's Tacoma Gallery
Dude You Can get one made by keystone the place is in Melbourne it's called LKQ if I recall I paided $180.00 or around here it cames in flat black so your need to paint it I had my carbon fiber-wraped here the address 7298 Waelti Dr. Melbourne, Fl. 32940 & here's the name & # of the guys I need business with James 321-632-1788 They didn't do the carbonfiber I just got the hood from them & you will needed to buy the parts for the scoop thur Toyota or a junkyard

Todd
(delandgiixer750)
Old 05-05-2011, 01:56 PM   #18
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delandgixxer750 View Post
Dude You Can get one made by keystone the place is in Melbourne it's called LKQ if I recall I paided $180.00 or around here it cames in flat black so your need to paint it I had my carbon fiber-wraped here the address 7298 Waelti Dr. Melbourne, Fl. 32940 & here's the name & # of the guys I need business with James 321-632-1788 They didn't do the carbonfiber I just got the hood from them & you will needed to buy the parts for the scoop thur Toyota or a junkyard

Todd
(delandgiixer750)

THANK YOU!
Old 05-12-2011, 08:28 PM   #19
Delandgixxer750 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Todd
Delandgixxer750's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Hood

No Problem let me know how it turns out!!!!

Todd