1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bumper help

Discussion in 'Florida' started by cntmdc, May 1, 2011.

1. May 1, 2011 at 2:21 PM
    cntmdc

cntmdc [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Pablo
    Delray Beach,Fl
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 "Super White"
    Undercover Toneau cover, Billet Grill, bug deflector,Fog light Mod,Nerf bars,17" TRD Sport wheels, stainless mirror covers,LED Guage cluster "Blue",SS Front Skid Plate,Custom "SOCKMONKEY" SR5 Decals, OEM TRD SS exhaust tip,shorty antenna,Clarion DVD Head unit,Bilstein 5100's Front shocks,Toytec 2"AAL,Custom Racing Stripe hood,roof & tail gate
    I reposted the thread here for some local help.The original post was:

HEY FOLKS I WAS LOOKING FOR A PLACE WHERE I COULD PURCHASE A CHROME REAR BUMPER FOR MY TRUCK. I ACCIDENTALLY JACKED KNIFED MY TRAILER AND POKED A HOLE ON MY BUMPER AND BROKE MY LEFT TAIL LIGHT (WHICH I WAS ABLE TO REPLACE) BUT I'M HAVING A HELL OF A TIME TRYING TO LOCATE A REAR BUMPER THAT ISN'T GOING TO COST ME A ARM AND A LEG (UNDER $300 SHIPPED). DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE TO GET A GOOD REPLACEMENT? I'VE LOOKED ON EBAY AND THE CHEAPEST ONES ARE PRIMED FOR PAINTING LIKE THE SPORTS MODEL AND THEN THE PAINTING FROM A THIRD PARTY, BUT I WOULD NEED THE CHROME (SR5),I ALSO WOULD NEED THE CENTER STEP BLACK PLASTIC CAP (WHERE THE HITCH HOLES ARE IF YOU WERE TO PUT A HITCH ON THE BUMPER) BUT DON'T KNOW THE OEM NUMBER OR NAME FOR IT.THANKS FOR ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS....[​IMG]

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top