Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Bumper help

Old 05-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
cntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to beholdcntmdc is a splendid one to behold

Name: Pablo
cntmdc's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper help

I reposted the thread here for some local help.The original post was:

HEY FOLKS I WAS LOOKING FOR A PLACE WHERE I COULD PURCHASE A CHROME REAR BUMPER FOR MY TRUCK. I ACCIDENTALLY JACKED KNIFED MY TRAILER AND POKED A HOLE ON MY BUMPER AND BROKE MY LEFT TAIL LIGHT (WHICH I WAS ABLE TO REPLACE) BUT I'M HAVING A HELL OF A TIME TRYING TO LOCATE A REAR BUMPER THAT ISN'T GOING TO COST ME A ARM AND A LEG (UNDER $300 SHIPPED). DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE TO GET A GOOD REPLACEMENT? I'VE LOOKED ON EBAY AND THE CHEAPEST ONES ARE PRIMED FOR PAINTING LIKE THE SPORTS MODEL AND THEN THE PAINTING FROM A THIRD PARTY, BUT I WOULD NEED THE CHROME (SR5),I ALSO WOULD NEED THE CENTER STEP BLACK PLASTIC CAP (WHERE THE HITCH HOLES ARE IF YOU WERE TO PUT A HITCH ON THE BUMPER) BUT DON'T KNOW THE OEM NUMBER OR NAME FOR IT.THANKS FOR ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS....