Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Orlando area meet

Old 05-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: Police Officer (retired NYPD)
Name: Craig
Rellik01's Tacoma Gallery
Orlando area meet

Hi, New to the forum and new to Tacomas. Have a 2011 TRD Sport (2wd) DCLB Black. You guys have any meets planned in the Orlando area. Would like to see some other Tacos and get some ideas from experts. I am in Windermere and look forward to meeting.
Craig
Old 05-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #5
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Date meanind does the OP have an idea
Old 05-02-2011, 04:48 PM   #7
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I will be in Orlando the weekend of 28th?
Old 05-06-2011, 05:39 AM   #10
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: Police Officer (retired NYPD)
Name: Craig
Rellik01's Tacoma Gallery
suggestions on where ?. Though I think somewhere near the attractions would be central and easy to find.
Craig
Old 05-06-2011, 11:30 AM   #12
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
there's a wing house on 436, and kirkman. Ale house on Kirkman. JB's on Kirkman and Conroy. Tlted Kilt on I-drive. Hooters on Kirkman. Ale house over at waterford. Gators dockside on Dr. philllips and conroy. Sorry john I'm over in the SW don't know many East side places. I can think of a few downtown but parking sucks. Are we going for chicks, beer atmosphere, food quality or what? JB's on Kirkman has reasonable food, cold beer big parking lot, usually not too crowded tv's everywhere, but no chicks.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:43 PM   #13
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
there's a wing house on 436, and kirkman. Ale house on Kirkman. JB's on Kirkman and Conroy. Tlted Kilt on I-drive. Hooters on Kirkman. Ale house over at waterford. Gators dockside on Dr. philllips and conroy. Sorry john I'm over in the SW don't know many East side places. I can think of a few downtown but parking sucks. Are we going for chicks, beer atmosphere, food quality or what? JB's on Kirkman has reasonable food, cold beer big parking lot, usually not too crowded tv's everywhere, but no chicks.
anything is fine with me i guess just going to chill im only 20 so no drinking for me
Old 05-07-2011, 09:09 AM   #14
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
anything is fine with me i guess just going to chill im only 20 so no drinking for me
dude come on you don't have a fake id. I won't say anything.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:49 PM   #16
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Name: David
Fmsvandal's Tacoma Gallery
im over in daytona and we don't have tilted kilts. Hows the food/girls there?
Old 05-08-2011, 11:02 PM   #17
Joe's Auto Detail
tacomacntry is on a distinguished road

tacomacntry's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomacntry
haha im in lemme know when! ill make time...im in palm coast...and^^^^ get this kid a beer while were there!
Old 05-08-2011, 11:30 PM   #18
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Name: David
Fmsvandal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomacntry View Post
haha im in lemme know when! ill make time...im in palm coast...and^^^^ get this kid a beer while were there!

haha
Old 05-09-2011, 09:34 AM   #19

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
The tilted Kilt is supposed to have some great looking servers (third party info). We will get him a beer. Taco guys don't get fruit punch. I don't know about the food. Food at Jb's and winghouses is good. Typical for those kind of places. Step up from hooters. The earliest I can get out there is the weekend of the 27th
Old 05-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #20
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be back in florida the 26th of may until the end of june and i would love to come so anytime in the dates mentioned above would be great