Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Wtb 05+ 885's!!! ( o Y o )

Old 05-01-2011, 10:49 PM   #1
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb 05+ 885's!!! ( o Y o )

does anyone have a set of 05+ 885's that they would like to sale?
Old 05-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
With your bumper, I'd just go straight to 886s
Old 05-01-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm getting 5100 so I was thinking of setting the 5100's at the lowest and doing the 885's to get a full 3" and no sag but still have a decent ride, what do you think?
Old 05-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
With your bumper, I'd just go straight to 886s
I run 885's. Ride great with the bumper alone, add a winch and go to 886's though.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:57 PM   #6
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Even though a lot of people do the 5100 + OME combo, they say it's not recommended. Idk. If so many people do it then I guess it's okay.

I had 884s for ~2 years and now on my 886s for ~2 years. I honestly can't feel any difference.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:58 PM   #7
n00b

Hey Felipe whenever you decide to pick up these damn tube steps from me, you're more than welcome to drive my truck to get a feel for it.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:58 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
why the hell is this in the Florida forum?
Really? I thought I put it in the wtb/wts thread... Mods can you move it if it's not I'm the right spot?
Old 05-01-2011, 11:00 PM   #9
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
I'm getting 5100 so I was thinking of setting the 5100's at the lowest and doing the 885's to get a full 3" and no sag but still have a decent ride, what do you think?
Gotta run the billies at 0 with the OME coils .
Old 05-01-2011, 11:01 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Hey Felipe whenever you decide to pick up these damn tube steps from me, you're more than welcome to drive my truck to get a feel for it.
ive been working weekend exept for today and had problems with the truck. Ill get a weekend again in a few weeks so that would be great! Thanks man.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:02 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Gotta run the billies at 0 with the OME coils .
That would give me the 3"? Now I don't know what to do!
Old 05-01-2011, 11:05 PM   #12
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That would give me the 3"? Now I don't know what to do!
It may or may not get you the full 3" , that seems to vary a bit , I got 2 3/4" with 885's and OME 90000 shocks .

What I meant was you can't preload the 885's with the billies , it's no bueno
Old 05-01-2011, 11:10 PM   #14

Quote:
It may or may not get you the full 3" , that seems to vary a bit , I got 2 3/4" with 885's and OME 90000 shocks .

What I meant was you can't preload the 885's with the billies , it's no bueno
Oh ok. I shouldn't have problems with billies at 0 and 885's then? My stock with 3" saver is giving me almost an inch of dag. 33's rub like a biotch!
Old 05-01-2011, 11:11 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
top spacer so we can get installed before camping trip
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
I'm just worried that it will still sag.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:12 PM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh ok. I shouldn't have problems with billies at 0 and 885's then? My stock with 3" saver is giving me almost an inch of dag. 33's rub like a biotch!
You can run 885's and billies @ 0 , yes .

As for the rest of that sentence:

What
Old 05-01-2011, 11:12 PM   #17
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
your wheel spacers dont help with the rub issue man. They give too much scrub radius in the steering and stuff the tires into the body mount/rear of the fender well too much. At least my guess is thats where your rub is?...
Old 05-01-2011, 11:17 PM   #19

Quote:
You can run 885's and billies @ 0 , yes .

As for the rest of that sentence:

What
*spacer *sag. I'm a dumb American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
your wheel spacers dont help with the rub issue man. They give too much scrub radius in the steering and stuff the tires into the body mount/rear of the fender well too much. At least my guess is thats where your rub is?...
That might be the problem. Thad where my issue is but I still sag.