Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Wheeling trip

Old 05-18-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling trip

Just want to gauge some interest on when the next meet should be and were we should wheel at?

So lets hear ideas!

I've never been to Rancho or Richloam so new places are of interest to me. The Crooms/Citrus meet had such a good turnout Id like to wheel with everyone again.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone down for june 4th and 5th at Richloam then citrus?
Old 05-25-2011, 06:36 PM   #3
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested. Richloam was pretty fun last time.

They got one planned for Orlando I think June 18th.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:00 PM   #4
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
I'd be interested. Richloam was pretty fun last time.

They got one planned for Orlando I think June 18th.
Is the orlando just a lunch at hooters or wheeling?

I'm interested in learning new places, so im down to go any weekend now.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:02 PM   #5
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Is the orlando just a lunch at hooters or wheeling?

I'm interested in learning new places, so im down to go any weekend now.
Pretty sure it's just lunch.
I know John lives up there and if there's a few people that wanna go wheeling, then I'm sure he'll show us some places.

I like pictures...but like wheeling more
Old 05-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #6
Street glide or die

Yeah i'm all down for eating then wheelin, I didnt go to the sunday richloam but I regret it. I did have fun at citrus. I talked to jesse about goin out there one weekend and showin me around so I can bring some friends up there.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:21 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Yeah i'm all down for eating then wheelin, I didnt go to the sunday richloam but I regret it. I did have fun at citrus. I talked to jesse about goin out there one weekend and showin me around so I can bring some friends up there.
Let me know if that goes through. Work is good about giving me weekends off so I'd shoot up there with you guys.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:26 PM   #8
Street glide or die

Alright ill iron out a time with jesse, I just need to get a map figured out about that place. It really needs marker and numbers on the trails....
Old 05-25-2011, 09:33 PM   #9

Richloam does have little signs on the trails.
Kyle had a map.
I'll poke around online for one.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:39 PM   #10

http://www.southeastmogfest.com/Jack/RichloamMap.pdf

Zing!
Old 05-25-2011, 09:52 PM   #11
Street glide or die

I wouldnt know I missed the sunday session. But I was refering to citrus, unless I missed the signs I saw no numbers. But then again im not very observant lol.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:59 PM   #12

O yea the ones at Citrus are little white sings. You really gotta be looking for them. I noticed a lot were missing this last time we went.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:10 PM   #13
Street glide or die

It was a hell of a turn out!
Old 05-26-2011, 05:51 PM   #14
Say what you mean.Mean what you say !!
Yon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant future

Army: 67N2F UH-1 Helicopter Crewchief./dr.gunner
Name: Moe
Yon tu's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Yon tu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Nice Map ! ....................................... Myself and delandgixxer750 were out in Scottsmoor ( Northern Brevard county off I-95) scoutin out some trails that would be more like Richloam but with the weather so dry it causes fires from hot exhaust and all, and no many wet spots for muddin .The "O" town meet is for pictures and talk, we're bout ridin' ! And Richloam was a 1 of a kind that was not planned but turned out to be fantastic fun for all who went !
Old 05-26-2011, 06:27 PM   #15
Street glide or die

Yeah idk if i'll make the orlando meet. Pretty far for hooters lol. I dont do neerly enough offroadin so id be nice to get a monthly meet going or somehting like that.
Old 05-29-2011, 01:25 PM   #16
Delandgixxer750 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Todd
Delandgixxer750's Tacoma Gallery
June Trip

June is nit going to be a busy month for me Ryan (TacomaNole) is getting married and I need to take off work to go to the Wedding up in Ga. some I'm going to be working a lot to get time off for the Wedding!!!
Old 05-29-2011, 04:24 PM   #17
Street glide or die

I'm trying to wheel next weekend june 4th anyone down?
Old 05-29-2011, 05:04 PM   #18
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
Where and when do we meet up ?
I'm up for some wheelin' !
Old 05-29-2011, 05:33 PM   #19
Street glide or die

I'm trying to get someone who knows citrus, jesse said he would show me and whoever around so Ill check if he is good to go.
Old 05-29-2011, 05:38 PM   #20
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
I know Citrus well. Croom is easy, and I've only been to Richloam once. If it's wet at Richloam, I wouldn't care to go there. Too much water for me.