Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Forida Meet Up!!

Old 09-27-2011, 03:26 PM   #21
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
What about going to JW Corbet? Anyone ever been there? I'll organize it if no one else wants to, but I can only really do it on Sunday's. How's that work for everyone?
Old 09-27-2011, 06:11 PM   #22
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Corbet was pretty wet when I went out there a couple months ago. We were in my buddies Excursion on like 47s and water was splashing over the tires.
He hunts out there I can ask him how the trails are doing. That sand is a bitch though...
Old 09-28-2011, 05:01 AM   #23
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
and with more rain who knows how wet it will be then. anybody want to meet at say a chilis, fridays, hooters etc...i'm in
Old 09-28-2011, 05:51 AM   #24
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
What about going to JW Corbet? Anyone ever been there? I'll organize it if no one else wants to, but I can only really do it on Sunday's. How's that work for everyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Corbet was pretty wet when I went out there a couple months ago. We were in my buddies Excursion on like 47s and water was splashing over the tires.
He hunts out there I can ask him how the trails are doing. That sand is a bitch though...
bout 1-1/2 from me while I'm down there...may could check it out...gonna be real busy tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzz master View Post
and with more rain who knows how wet it will be then. anybody want to meet at say a chilis, fridays, hooters etc...i'm in
next Friday I'd be down for a cold one.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:29 AM   #25
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
thats fine we can go to the pub, see who else wants to join
Old 09-28-2011, 09:13 AM   #26
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Not sure why I didn't think of this before but there's a huge lot in front of where I work that a lot of people tailgate at before concerts. It would be a nice place to line the trucks up and its not far from downtown or loxahatchee. Just an option.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #27
delrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Paul
delrayrasta's Tacoma Gallery
let plan something and i'll actually go this time.... hopefully.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:38 PM   #28

uh huh suuuure...
Old 10-01-2011, 06:34 AM   #29
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
What's the deal?
Old 10-01-2011, 06:43 AM   #30
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
trying to get ready fer drive!
Old 10-01-2011, 02:57 PM   #31

Anyone want to get together tomorrow and do something?
Corbett? Meet?
Old 10-01-2011, 07:12 PM   #32
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im off work at 6:30 tomorrow. I'm free Monday if you wanna check out Corbett. I've never been.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #33

I work Monday from noon-8pm so that might not work.

We may need a couple trucks cause from the trails I've seen, my 2wd would get stuck in seconds between the sand and knee deep water...
Old 10-01-2011, 08:42 PM   #34
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
I work Monday from noon-8pm so that might not work.
That's fine. What about next week?

Quote:
We may need a couple trucks cause from the trails I've seen, my 2wd would get stuck in seconds between the sand and knee deep water...
I have 4wd, but I'd feel better about having another couple trucks going with too. My new taco is my daily driver, so Im not about too much knee deep water. Sand and mud are cool.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:30 AM   #35

So I lied. I'm actually going to the owner of the company I work for's vacation house in Jupiter tomorrow morning so I may be back by afternoon, evening time.
Tuesday I work at night (4pm) but the rest of the week, I'm out no later than 2pm.

There used to be this road out in Loxahatchee that was called Whoop-dee-dos or something to that effect. It was a sweet dirt road followed by some nice dips you could get some air on. Last I drove by there the whole dirt road going out to it was flooded. Would make for some good mud if it's still open land out there. And we could hit it on the way to Corbet, it's just SW of the entrance.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:09 AM   #36

I will be out and about driving today. Have the day off but stopping by some stores for my other job. Anywhere from out East Lake Worth to Riviera back out to Loxahatchee and Wellington. PM me if you wanna meet up.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:38 AM   #37
Member Caught Off Road

I have to drive to O-Town tomorrow, but I'd be down to head out to Corbit for an hour or so this afternoon if you get back in time...
Old 10-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #38
11B4X4 is on a distinguished road

Army: GRUNT
11B4X4's Tacoma Gallery
anybody up for a few hours of ridin around on wednesday at J.W. Corbett?
Old 10-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #39
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will be out and about driving today. Have the day off but stopping by some stores for my other job. Anywhere from out East Lake Worth to Riviera back out to Loxahatchee and Wellington. PM me if you wanna meet up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
I have to drive to O-Town tomorrow, but I'd be down to head out to Corbit for an hour or so this afternoon if you get back in time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11B4X4 View Post
nah gonna be down till wed night or thurs...n be hollywood area

That place does look like sum fun tho
Old 10-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #40
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11B4X4 View Post
I work Wednesdays from 2pm-12pm