Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Forida Meet Up!!

Old 11-02-2011, 02:07 PM   #61
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Out to Corbett? Sure did.

Pics

It wasn't too bad by me. Found some nice flooded spots downtown WPB.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:25 AM   #62
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
I got to go out to Corbett again and found some more Tacoma friendly trails. We should. Try to get a few more people together and try to go out again when it drys up a bit.

Also, I still need to do my diff breather mod.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:49 AM   #63
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
I got to go out to Corbett again and found some more Tacoma friendly trails. We should. Try to get a few more people together and try to go out again when it drys up a bit.

Also, I still need to do my diff breather mod.

Let me know when you want to go
Old 11-25-2011, 10:28 AM   #64
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
I want to go too. Schedule is just a bit hectic in December. But I might be free one of these Fridays.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:07 AM   #65
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
Let me know when you want to go
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2468 View Post
I want to go too. Schedule is just a bit hectic in December. But I might be free one of these Fridays.
You guys free on Monday's or Tuesday's?
Old 11-26-2011, 03:48 PM   #66
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You guys free on Monday's or Tuesday's?

Not usually. I may have a monday and tuesday off in a couple weeks, so if thats the only time you can go we may be able to do it then. I'll let ya know
Old 11-27-2011, 07:59 PM   #67
Colombiarunner is on a distinguished road

Name: johnny
Colombiarunner's Tacoma Gallery
I am in Palm Beach.
I just got my TACO on the road today, although I still need to get my tag for it.
It is just a stock '99 with 92,000 on it.
I am only off one day a week though, and that is Sunday.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...irst-pics.html

Let me know if there is a meet up.

I went to one when I was on the Vette forum, and it was a blast.

C.R.
Old 12-13-2012, 08:48 AM   #68
luv gettin in the Taco
Tacomaniacal is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
Tacomaniacal's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Stuart and ready to go!
Old 01-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #69
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
Do I hear another Corbett meet? Count me in.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #70
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
Not usually. I may have a monday and tuesday off in a couple weeks, so if thats the only time you can go we may be able to do it then. I'll let ya know
I can make Sundays as well, just have to get enough heads up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colombiarunner View Post
I am in Palm Beach.
I just got my TACO on the road today, although I still need to get my tag for it.
It is just a stock '99 with 92,000 on it.
I am only off one day a week though, and that is Sunday.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...irst-pics.html

Let me know if there is a meet up.

I went to one when I was on the Vette forum, and it was a blast.

C.R.
I can make Sundays...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
Do I hear another Corbett meet? Count me in.
Lol...we can do Corbett again...I liked the end of trail 6...just wish there were more 4x4 guys to go out there with us...some of that sugar sand gets SOFT...Not that MR. LOCKER has anything to worry about...lol.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #71
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol...we can do Corbett again...I liked the end of trail 6...just wish there were more 4x4 guys to go out there with us...some of that sugar sand gets SOFT...Not that MR. LOCKER has anything to worry about...lol.
Hater.
I could test out my other Yota.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #72
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Hater.
I could test out my other Yota.
Fink, your prerunner is epic...no disrespect to the prerunners...I only needed 4x4 when I was pulling you out...and I only pulled you out because you were the only truck with enough balls to go through the mud first...
Old 01-24-2013, 07:52 PM   #73

Quote:
Fink, your prerunner is epic...no disrespect to the prerunners...I only needed 4x4 when I was pulling you out...and I only pulled you out because you were the only truck with enough balls to go through the mud first...
Touché, kind sir.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:06 PM   #74
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Touché, kind sir.
+1 rep for having a truck with balls...