Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Ocala National Forrest meet?

Old 06-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Ocala National Forrest meet?

Hey guys, is anyone down for an Ocala Fl meet and greet August 13th (at any location choosen). And the 14th go trail riding at the National Forrest. There hasn't been too much action in the Florida area, so whoever wants to go add the name to the list
1. Bluetaco07
Old 06-12-2011, 01:00 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Might be possible. Gotta wait to start my new job to know for certain. Could all camp at ONF.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:23 AM   #3
RRFLEDRN is on a distinguished road

Name: Robbie
RRFLEDRN's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

That would be cool, just gotta take those days off work!! Sounds like fun! keep me posted!
Old 06-17-2011, 05:32 AM   #4
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Next time post this in the Florida thread, you may get more people involved...

Also, I'd love to go but cant that weekend. If yall decide to change dates, I'm down!
Old 06-17-2011, 12:41 PM   #5
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Can mods move this to the Florida thread?
Old 06-17-2011, 07:18 PM   #7
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Cody, you read my mind!
i was just about to post a thread for an ocala/hard rock area meet for that exact weekend. I get back to florida earlier that week and will be itching to go wheeling. i'm deffinately in!
Old 06-17-2011, 07:24 PM   #9
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boy, you best be game if you know what's best!
Old 06-17-2011, 07:41 PM   #11

attending the meet obviously.....

$300 would be nice too, but i don't want to push it.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #12
Say what you mean.Mean what you say !!
Yon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant future

Army: 67N2F UH-1 Helicopter Crewchief./dr.gunner
Name: Moe
Yon tu's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Yon tu
Ocala !!!

We were there in Feburary only 5 TTORA showed maybe TW will have a better turn-out. But I'm open to it..................
Old 06-19-2011, 03:02 PM   #13
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good.
I'm in.

1. Bluetaco07
2. Finks99Taco
Old 06-19-2011, 03:02 PM   #14

we had 20-30 show up this past january at citrus, so turnout will hopefully be pretty good. this thread should liven up closer to the actual date.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:03 PM   #15
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in. Gotta see whats going on when i get back to the states.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:03 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Sounds good.
I'm in.

1. Bluetaco07
2. Finks99Taco
oh yeah...

1. Bluetaco07
2. Finks99Taco
3. colinb17
Old 06-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #17
Super Mod!

Do we need to call and communicate with ocala national forrest people or do we just show up? This is my second meet so im not sure
Old 06-19-2011, 05:08 PM   #18
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
Do we need to call and communicate with ocala national forrest people or do we just show up? This is my second meet so im not sure
nope just show up. Ocala is so freaking big you dont need to worry about letting them know. The only thing would be for camping to call and reserve sites. But thats really it.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #19
Super Mod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
nope just show up. Ocala is so freaking big you dont need to worry about letting them know. The only thing would be for camping to call and reserve sites. But thats really it.
Okay good. We can arrange the sleeping at a closer time
Old 06-19-2011, 05:15 PM   #20

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
Okay good. We can arrange the sleeping at a closer time
tomorrow i will take a look and find the 2 camp sites we used the first time i went out there.