Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Daytona Beach Meet (beach day)

Old 06-18-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Name: David
Fmsvandal's Tacoma Gallery
Daytona Beach Meet (beach day)

Just wrapped up the orlando hooters meet, lets do a meet on the beach over in daytona. Make it a all day event from like 11am-whenever.....

Whos Down and whens everyone available? Wanna try something next weekend weather pending...?

1. FmsVandal (david)
Old 06-18-2011, 05:48 PM   #3
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
well you know i wont be able to do anything until after july but bump for people interested
not even next weekend?
Old 06-18-2011, 06:49 PM   #5
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
I work next weekend but after that letme know. I wirk every other weekend. I also want to plan a wheelin trip in clermont its on the Lake/orange county line. It would be great if there is some mud but should be good reguardless.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:54 PM   #6
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
add me to the list def
Old 06-18-2011, 07:00 PM   #7
M4gery is on a distinguished road

Army:
M4gery's Tacoma Gallery
yea i'd be down for that
Old 06-19-2011, 09:43 PM   #8
tomtranFL is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
tomtranFL's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully we can plan it on a weekday? I usually work weekends

1. FmsVandal (david)
2. tomtranFL
Old 06-19-2011, 09:45 PM   #9
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I work next weekend but after that letme know. I wirk every other weekend. I also want to plan a wheelin trip in clermont its on the Lake/orange county line. It would be great if there is some mud but should be good reguardless.
Never heard of that place lol is it good
Old 06-20-2011, 12:05 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtranFL View Post
Hopefully we can plan it on a weekday? I usually work weekends

1. FmsVandal (david)
2. tomtranFL

Pick a day...i dont currently work so i can do it whenever.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:02 AM   #11
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
Never heard of that place lol is it good
ill pm ya
Old 06-20-2011, 03:50 PM   #12
comatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the rough
comatosed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
ill pm ya

There is some fun trails that run along side the turnpike, and even go under it, there are a few nice washouts even, I'd love to wheel out there.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:20 PM   #13

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by comatosed View Post
There is some fun trails that run along side the turnpike, and even go under it, there are a few nice washouts even, I'd love to wheel out there.
just west of the turnpike and the west orange trail bike shop
Old 06-21-2011, 05:23 PM   #14
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
i def work weekdays. so it would def have to be a weekend
Old 06-22-2011, 03:52 PM   #15
fj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of light
Army: 63T H8 Mechanic
Name: Howard
fj6high's Tacoma Gallery
I will be out on the Bch this Saturday the 25th to party and cruise with the local FNA...Nissan Exterra &Trucks...Chad or Jester01 is having a
B-Day party near the Pier...Dunlawton Ave I believe.

If you guys see me cruisin' send a wave and I will keep a eye out for any and all Tacoma brothers who may be out there!

I'm staying at the Day's Inn and I plan on driving up and down the bch from Ormand and back a few times.