Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Install Help with Short Shifter

Old 06-22-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
JSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
JSW's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to JSW
Install Help with Short Shifter

Hey guys-

I am currently trying to install the URD Short Shifter for the 2.7L, but I am having some problems accessing the bottom two bolts to take out the housing, does anybody have any advice? maybe I need a longer socket wrench extender, I didn't take out the center console (mostly because I dont know how, only see two bolts holding it in. Any advice? Or if someone wants to meet up and help/ let me utilize some better tools? From the directions on the URD website, it seems just slightly different for a regular cab.

Thanks for the advice and help.

Mods, please move if it needs to be, I posted in Florida section to see if someone wanted to meet up and help.

Jared