Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Any good place in south FL.?

Old 06-28-2011, 09:50 AM   #1
jaykulas is on a distinguished road
jaykulas's Tacoma Gallery
Any good place in south FL.?

What's up guys, visiting my mom here in pompano beach and was wondering if there's any place to go wheel or do some light off roading around. Thanks
Old 06-28-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Yikes that far south what route you taking cause we are hitting crooms this weekend but might be too far out of your way.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
jaykulas is on a distinguished road
jaykulas's Tacoma Gallery
That's a little to far from me,and I'm taking I95
Old 06-29-2011, 05:42 PM   #4
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Figured thought I'd throw it out there though. I'm not sure whats on that coast seeing as I dont go there.... But have a fun trip.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:45 AM   #5
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Going out to Bonita Springs with some guys from the FJ Cruiser forum. We went last weekend and it was pretty fun- lots of trails out there. Its on I-75 about 10 miles up from where the alley turns and goes north.

We're hitting Bonita on Saturday, Big Cypress on Sunday and 'the hump' (homestead) on Monday i think.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:52 AM   #6
TacomoMoto is on a distinguished road

TacomoMoto's Tacoma Gallery
Becareful at the " hump" I hear the mud has salt water in it. causes lots of rust
Old 07-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #7
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bonita Springs

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...%3DjOr5p3P5vvw
Old 07-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #8
Trail Trash is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
Trail Trash's Tacoma Gallery
JB Corbett WMA is the best i could find. Near jupiter
Old 07-08-2011, 02:30 PM   #9
pootermobile is on a distinguished road

pootermobile's Tacoma Gallery
Where?

TacoTabe where exactly is the off-road park in the bonita springs area? I saw the video and that place looks awesome. I'm located in sarasota fl and would def like to go there sometime. is there a website for it?
Old 07-08-2011, 02:50 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pootermobile View Post
TacoTabe where exactly is the off-road park in the bonita springs area? I saw the video and that place looks awesome. I'm located in sarasota fl and would def like to go there sometime. is there a website for it?

Its not an off-road park, its private property. Cops don't care cuz the owners have never complained.

Its a couple miles west of I-75, off of Bonita Beach Road.

There's also Bear Island- which is part of Big Cypress National Preserve. You have to get a permit though, and its probly 2 hours further drive than Bonita Springs. But also better
Old 07-08-2011, 03:53 PM   #11
pootermobile is on a distinguished road

pootermobile's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks taco, i might have to venture down there sometime. I watched your vids and it looks pretty sweet.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:11 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pootermobile View Post
Thanks taco, i might have to venture down there sometime. I watched your vids and it looks pretty sweet.

Lemme know if you head down this way- I'm always down for some wheelin
Old 09-18-2011, 09:57 PM   #13
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
If you still want to do some off roaring in this area, there's someone from TW going to Mud Jam (http://www.newmudfest.com/) next weekend. It's about 1hr 15min drive from Atlantic & I-95

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...ure-coast.html