Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Miami

Old 08-07-2011, 08:49 PM   #1
TacomoMoto is on a distinguished road

TacomoMoto's Tacoma Gallery
Miami

Any Miami members in the house ?? Any meets in MIA ?
Old 08-07-2011, 09:18 PM   #3
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Boca Raton here. From Tampa but Boca for school.

I don't like Miami at all actually, the only good thing about it is South Beach, and even then thats...eh okay.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:00 AM   #4
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I was just in Miami the other day looking at a jet ski. I hate the traffic and the congestion down there.
I live in Lake Worth but travel down to Boca cause that's where the gf lives.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:09 AM   #5
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Davie/Cooper City here. Miami is a shithole.

I wouldn't mind a south florida meet- but not in Miami
Old 08-09-2011, 12:49 PM   #6
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
Miami is a shithole.
It really is.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #7
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, lots of haters. I'm a native of Hollywood Fla and sooooo glad to have moved away in 2000. Ghetto
Old 08-09-2011, 02:01 PM   #8
TacomoMoto is on a distinguished road

TacomoMoto's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are still north of me I'm down in Miami dade almost in homestead I was wonderIng if any one was doing any riding down here
Old 08-09-2011, 03:36 PM   #9
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ive been out to Bonita Springs a couple times with the guys from the FJ Cruiser forum- nice trails and a good group of guys to wheel with.

I also have my permit for Big Cypress, but havent been out since February.

As for wheeling in Homestead, the only place I know of is 'the hump'
Old 09-01-2011, 08:03 AM   #10
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomoMoto View Post
You guys are still north of me I'm down in Miami dade almost in homestead I was wonderIng if any one was doing any riding down here

I has a crib in Hollywood need to rent 1000sq' 2-1
Old 09-01-2011, 08:37 AM   #11
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
im in pines, anyone want to do a broward county meetup? it is a long weekend this weekend
Old 09-01-2011, 08:51 AM   #12
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzz master View Post
im in pines, anyone want to do a broward county meetup? it is a long weekend this weekend
I would..but nah there right now
Old 09-01-2011, 10:41 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzz master View Post

I think I'm gunna be in Gainesville for some wheelin witha few other TW guys on Saturday. Then spending monday putting on my Icons and UCAs.

So we can have a meet at my place on monday- Ill supply the beer, and y'all can help me wrench
Old 09-06-2011, 06:39 AM   #14
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
MOst likely be down for a bit beginning of October
Old 09-08-2011, 05:34 AM   #16
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
might could make that...
Old 09-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #17
Tacoafloat will become famous soon enough

Coast Guard: SN
Name: Bo
Tacoafloat's Tacoma Gallery
Stationed in Miami Beach with the USCG. I've never hated and loved livin somewhere so much. Hate how much everything revolves around money here, traffic, how rude folks are. Love how close it is to my hometown of Naples. If anyone wants to ride in Bonita Springs I know the area extremely well, use to ride fourwheelers and take the jeep out there. Just lemme know
Old 09-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #18
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

I'll be down in Margate on Friday afternoon looking/buying a new trailer so if anyone knows the area and wants to wheel or something, let me know.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:37 PM   #19
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Palm Beach here. I think I've seen Dr Pepper at FAU when I was visiting the GF.

I'd be down for a meet up, but miami is no fun.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:12 PM   #20

Where at in Palm Beach?