Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

The Florida Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #3221
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/3739502569.html
06 Tacoma double cab prerunner $9700
Old 04-12-2013, 08:00 PM   #3222
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFinder View Post
95 hundo??!
I would say that's a fair price considering what's in it

Try to build that rig for less ....

If I hadn't just bought a $10k KTM dirtbike, id buy that 4r
Old 04-12-2013, 10:15 PM   #3223
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Got 2 315/75 r 16 toyo mt s if any one is interested. Wanted to put em on my truck but a lot of fab work. :/
Old 04-14-2013, 08:20 AM   #3224
Stanger115 will become famous soon enough
Name: Frank
Stanger115's Tacoma Gallery
Want to buy a stock skid plate for a 2013 tacoma. Scratches are ok, dents not so much. Any idea where i could get a deal on one or does anyone have one to sell?
Old 04-14-2013, 01:33 PM   #3226
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
I believe they're the same

keep in mind they're mainly for looks; it's a pretty thin sheet of aluminum that's going to give the first time you really ride up on something

personally, I think it looks decent, I have one on my 06 just undercoated black, but I don't expect it to push over a tree or anything, lol

Old 04-14-2013, 03:07 PM   #3228
FramerKat will become famous soon enough

Name: kAt
FramerKat's Tacoma Gallery
Got a camper shell (topper, cap, whatever) today! Thanks for the links! Ended up finding one in Vero for a reasonable price and it seems to be a pretty good model with interior light, etc.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:21 PM   #3229
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FramerKat View Post
Got a camper shell (topper, cap, whatever) today! Thanks for the links! Ended up finding one in Vero for a reasonable price and it seems to be a pretty good model with interior light, etc.
awesome, glad you found what you were looking for, hopefully it was the color u needed too!
Old 04-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #3231
Danno 1948 will become famous soon enough
Marines: L/corpal
Name: Dan
Danno 1948's Tacoma Gallery
cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
This is Dan..(danno) a fellow TW member
He will take less
And this cover is top notch, freshly painted super white

Thanks Nammer & 2010TRD,( I owe you 1) anyone want some pictures email your cell# and I'll send them to you
Old 04-14-2013, 04:17 PM   #3232
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno 1948 View Post
Thanks Nammer & 2010TRD,( I owe you 1) anyone want some pictures email your cell# and I'll send them to you
if anybody needs help getting it to tampa/ruskin/sarasota, i'll be going up and down the next 2 something weeks to and from gainesville, also gonna head over to port canaveral early may too
Old 04-14-2013, 04:19 PM   #3233
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
if anybody needs help getting it to tampa/ruskin/sarasota, i'll be going up and down the next 2 something weeks to and from gainesville, also gonna head over to port canaveral early may too
I too could help with transportation
This week: Lakecity or lakebutler area
Old 04-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #3234

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
awesome, glad you found what you were looking for, hopefully it was the color u needed too!
Meh, it's "Old Man Tan"...that kinda light gold color...which I REALLY don't like, but hey, it was a good price and it's fairly light, so won't be getting too hot in the Florida sun

Even if I have it professionally painted to color match, I figure I'm still at only about 2/3 of the retail price, so may think about that later on.

Here it is on my truck today:

New (Used) "Old Man Tan" Topper, FOR THE WIN!!! by Kathy / Analog Soul Photography, on Flickr
Old 04-15-2013, 02:34 AM   #3235
Danno 1948 will become famous soon enough
Marines: L/corpal
Name: Dan
Danno 1948's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Man,just need someone to buy it now!!!!
Old 04-15-2013, 06:34 PM   #3236
jslum is on a distinguished road
Name: jason
jslum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Meh, it's "Old Man Tan"...that kinda light gold color...which I REALLY don't like, but hey, it was a good price and it's fairly light, so won't be getting too hot in the Florida sun

Even if I have it professionally painted to color match, I figure I'm still at only about 2/3 of the retail price, so may think about that later on.
If you need a lead on a painter I know a guy in delray that does excellent work theres just sometimes a bit of a wait, or if you arent too picky I also know another guy who also does really good (but not great) work for a little less with aquicker turnaround in deerfield
Old 04-15-2013, 07:15 PM   #3237

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslum View Post
If you need a lead on a painter I know a guy in delray that does excellent work theres just sometimes a bit of a wait, or if you arent too picky I also know another guy who also does really good (but not great) work for a little less with aquicker turnaround in deerfield
Thanks! I'll let you know when I'm ready...I will do it eventually. I think the one that does excellent work that I would need to wait for might be a good one for me
Old 04-15-2013, 08:19 PM   #3238

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Here it is on my truck today:

New (Used) "Old Man Tan" Topper, FOR THE WIN!!! by Kathy / Analog Soul Photography, on Flickr
nice! looks pretty decent off color, will look great colormatched
Old 04-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #3239
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslum View Post
That's good to know. I need to have my truck reprinted eventually.

Products Discussed in this Thread