Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

The Florida Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #3702
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoReefer View Post
If it matches, it's a steal. If you have to paint it, still a reasonable price.

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/pts/3900190118.html
Boy I'm planning on a 3rd Gen front end swap onto my 2k and need a hood anyway. So tempting
Old 07-03-2013, 04:46 PM   #3703
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
updated ad I listed above with photos

Old 07-04-2013, 03:51 PM   #3704
Danno 1948 will become famous soon enough
Marines: L/corpal
Name: Dan
Danno 1948's Tacoma Gallery
I got a set of rear 4x4 mud flap I would like to trade for the regular mud flaps and we can splite the shipping charges. Let me know (I found some that some one wanted to trade!!!!
Old 07-07-2013, 06:56 AM   #3706
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
300 beans http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/3899596644.html
Old 07-07-2013, 07:41 AM   #3707
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
24's http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/3915611709.html
Old 07-07-2013, 06:35 PM   #3708
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
OK, I posted a feeler thread and its going far better than expected. I am between buyers right now and figured I would throw it up to the Florida peeps before I go to the next buyer.

I am looking to sell my Avid Light Bar for $250 shipped, or $225 picked up. If anyone is interested let me know ASAP, if not I will go with the next guy in line.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #3709
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
OK, I posted a feeler thread and its going far better than expected. I am between buyers right now and figured I would throw it up to the Florida peeps before I go to the next buyer.

I am looking to sell my Avid Light Bar for $250 shipped, or $225 picked up. If anyone is interested let me know ASAP, if not I will go with the next guy in line.
I wouldn't mind having it ...but no $ for it
Old 07-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #3710
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

oh dang dude thats a good deal, why you sellin?
Old 07-07-2013, 09:25 PM   #3712
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cant say just yet, you buyin? I will cut you an even better deal if so.
shoot wish i could. gotta a huge roof leak thats gonna cost me big time. may have to get a new roof dude or i would jump on it tomorrow.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:09 PM   #3713
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
spare tire

I have a stock spare tire off of my 05 pre runner for sale if anyone needs one
Old 07-08-2013, 03:33 AM   #3714
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cant say just yet, you buyin? I will cut you an even better deal if so.
I smell a plate bumper .... But wait your only 2wd..
Old 07-08-2013, 04:07 AM   #3715
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
You will find out when I figure out all the details. Right now I'm trying to work up some money.
Old 07-08-2013, 04:07 AM   #3716
Banned
Quote:

Old 07-08-2013, 05:10 AM   #3718
hellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hellsbay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Does this provide any actual protection, as in on of the replacement bumpers?
Old 07-08-2013, 05:18 AM   #3719

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsbay View Post
Does this provide any actual protection, as in on of the replacement bumpers?
Not exactly sure what your question is, but there have been guys that have posted that they have hit stuff or cars with the avid light bar and it came out unharmed. Now, I'm not saying go smash into someone with it, but this thing is pretty darn solid.

I may have hit my house with my avid rear bumper guard once and it hurt the house and not the guard. I can see these doing better than a bull bar, but I still wouldn't want to test it to find out.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #3720

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What's 2wd got to do with anything??

Products Discussed in this Thread