Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

The Florida Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #21
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
it's just chillin in my garage, so if you ever want it, just give me a holler.

here's their site since i really don't have any good pictures of it
http://www.pace-edwards.com/Home
i think it was $1200 new.

HOLLY PISS!!!! that thing cost a little bit of green. did you have to alter the bed railing any???
Old 08-11-2011, 08:04 PM   #22
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
HOLLY PISS!!!! that thing cost a little bit of green. did you have to alter the bed railing any???
yeah, it was a bit pricey. it's made specifically for the tacoma though, so it fits like a glove without any altering anything. super strong too. i've stood right in the center and it didn't even deflect. i had it paired with a pop-n-lock tailgate lock, which in turn, makes a 5 foot long, waterproof (mostly), safe.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:05 PM   #23
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad this thread has caught on so fast!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #24
Turdarado extractor
Nd4Spd86 will become famous soon enoughNd4Spd86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
Nd4Spd86's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 36x15.5x15 tsl radial on a rim with a 5x4.5 lug pattern and a receiver hitch for a ranger
Old 08-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #25
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alright time to put it up, I got a timsxr of Black Diamond Fab. light bar for behind the grille powder coated satin black for sale, along with 4 kc daylighters.

The bar I will do $100 when retail is $135 STILL FOR SALE!!!!

kc daylighters.... SOLD

These pics are pre powder coat. Make me an offer

Old 08-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #28
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
PMed YotaMike about the daylighters. I got dibs on those!
Old 08-14-2011, 03:35 PM   #29
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nice!
Old 08-15-2011, 10:50 PM   #30
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Alright time to put it up, I got a timsxr of Black Diamond Fab. light bar for behind the grille powder coated satin black for sale, along with 4 kc daylighters.

The bar I will do $100 when retail is $135 STILL FOR SALE!!!!

kc daylighters.... SOLD

These pics are pre powder coat. Make me an offer

BUMP someone buy this local so I don't have to ship it.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:32 PM   #31
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
i want mud flaps that have the 4x4 on them lmk whos got em.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:40 PM   #32
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
i want mud flaps that have the 4x4 on them lmk whos got em.
I have mine I took off, they are rough though... you would have to repaint them (if you can paint mud flaps) I'd sell them for .15c or cost of shipping. If your interested.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:52 AM   #33
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a toolbox, side steps, Halos, and mud flaps. Make offers please....
Old 08-16-2011, 04:35 PM   #34
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
I've got a toolbox, side steps, Halos, and mud flaps. Make offers please....
what kind of tool box, side steps? pics? prices?
Old 08-16-2011, 04:38 PM   #35
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
what kind of tool box, side steps? pics? prices?
lol yeah jesse and make me and offer... you turned down my $1 offer
Old 08-16-2011, 05:13 PM   #36
aferalhamster is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Saber Gunner 0352
Name: Luis
aferalhamster's Tacoma Gallery
Ill give you $2 Jesse.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:16 PM   #37
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aferalhamster View Post
Ill give you $2 Jesse.
$2.25!
Old 08-16-2011, 05:28 PM   #38
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
$2.25!
$2.26

Cause i got deep pockets
Old 08-16-2011, 05:32 PM   #39
aferalhamster is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Saber Gunner 0352
Name: Luis
aferalhamster's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I see. It's a bidding war you want... !!!BAM!!! $3.00
Old 08-16-2011, 05:34 PM   #40

Amatures...... $4.50!

what are we bidding on?

Products Discussed in this Thread