Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

The Florida Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #4162
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Only in >>>http://orlando.craigslist.org/hss/4034751474.html
Old 08-29-2013, 10:03 PM   #4165
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
We talked about the taco a year or so ago .He loves the thing but he has to fold in 1/2 to get in it.. I know his brother & Dad love fords so he will show up some day in my driveway in a jacked up 4x4 f 250 .. I will pull a gun on him & tell him to never put that in my drive way again
I think it's a pretty damn cool looking truck. Certainly a ton of work an thought went into it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
That thing has about as much ground clearance as your matchbox car
I guarantee with those tires is has more front and rear axle clearance than any of our trucks do
Old 08-29-2013, 10:05 PM   #4166
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
searchin the personals eh? it's ok, I don't judge
Looking for a new cleaner for the rental,, Have a move out at the end of the mo. And need it cleaned in 3 days. Found this person on crack list but am still looking, I do not think he will work out
Old 08-30-2013, 05:13 AM   #4167
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Looking for a new cleaner for the rental,, Have a move out at the end of the mo. And need it cleaned in 3 days. Found this person on crack list but am still looking, I do not think he will work out
Id bet he would "workout" ...
Old 08-30-2013, 06:11 AM   #4168
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
Id bet he would "workout" ...
I will not find out..
Old 08-30-2013, 04:58 PM   #4169
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
I think it's a pretty damn cool looking truck. Certainly a ton of work an thought went into it.

I guarantee with those tires is has more front and rear axle clearance than any of our trucks do
ah dude it's a bad ass truck fer shure. Not no sure about the ground clearance tho
Old 08-31-2013, 07:22 AM   #4170
moelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nice

moelov's Tacoma Gallery
I have For Sale (2) Brand New Bora 1" Wheel Spacers with the lug nuts.

Here is the link to the Manufacturers web site for more info:
http://www.motorsport-tech.com/4DCGI...k/clickedlug_s

Yes they are hub centric.

PM for my phone number, I'm located in St. Augustine Beach.

I would like to get $45 each. I only have 2 because I have a Spindle lift and only needed 2 spacers.

Thank you.

Old 08-31-2013, 12:22 PM   #4171
WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!
CRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CRU's Tacoma Gallery
FS: SSM Front Bumper Cover

I picked this up a while back with a project in mind. I've since abandoned the idea. It's taking up space in my garage and I'm tired of looking at it. Silver Streak Mica bumper cover. Included is the brace and hardware that goes behind. The unit is not in perfect condition. 8 out of 10. There are a few small nicks and scratches but nothing major. Plus the previous owner had a front plate mounted so it has the holes for it. SOLD
Old 08-31-2013, 07:39 PM   #4172
minameismud has a spectacular aura aboutminameismud has a spectacular aura about
minameismud's Tacoma Gallery
Leer 100XL for a 2nd gen short bed. MGM. Asking $1300 but open to offers. Link to Craigslist post with pictures: https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/pts/4038525157.html Please email through the CL link. PMs here will likely be missed, but include that you're coming from Tacoma World in your email.
Old 08-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #4173
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moelov View Post
I have For Sale (2) Brand New Bora 1" Wheel Spacers with the lug nuts.

Here is the link to the Manufacturers web site for more info:
http://www.motorsport-tech.com/4DCGI...k/clickedlug_s

Yes they are hub centric.

PM for my phone number, I'm located in St. Augustine Beach.

I would like to get $45 each. I only have 2 because I have a Spindle lift and only needed 2 spacers.

Thank you.

do you recall how long it took you to get those in after you ordered them? I may be ordering a pair of 2'' spacers shortly, and am just curious.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:35 PM   #4176
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse007 View Post
Have this 2013 - TRD Off Road off-road suspension, not sure if my price is to high...?

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/pts/4039979342.html
Too much .. Considering I've had TW members give me this same setup for free
Old 09-01-2013, 04:45 PM   #4177
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
The Florida Classifieds

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
Too much .. Considering I've had TW members give me this same setup for free
That's the exception. I haven't looked at the price, but often times there are members or people in general looking to put their truck back to stock.

Edit: just looked at the price, for a complete suspension it seems reasonable to me.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:13 PM   #4178
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse007 View Post
Have this 2013 - TRD Off Road off-road suspension, not sure if my price is to high...?

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/pts/4039979342.html
you'll prob get more on CL (closer to ur asking price that is) if they are lucky enough to sell on CL cuse pretty specific population

but on TW the shocks, imo, are reasonably priced at about 150-200 and leaf springs about $200 as "used" parts, of course from the dealer, all that is prob over 1K

good luck with sale!
Old 09-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #4179
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
you'll prob get more on CL (closer to ur asking price that is) if they are lucky enough to sell on CL cuse pretty specific population

but on TW the shocks, imo, are reasonably priced at about 150-200 and leaf springs about $200 as "used" parts, of course from the dealer, all that is prob over 1K

good luck with sale!
BINGO,,,400 on a good day on tw . 300 - 400 on crack list.. Lots of stock on tw all the time== http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post7292367
Old 09-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #4180
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

good luck with sale!
From a dealer those rear leafs alone are probably close to $1500+. You have to think about it as a package. Yes, you can find them all over TW, but his listing is on Craigslist. To me it a fair price for Craigslist, plus he can choose to let them negotiate if he wants.

Products Discussed in this Thread