Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

The Florida Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2013, 12:07 AM   #4661
Huh?
trectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Hydraulic Systems Craftsman (AFSOC)
Name: Tracy
trectenwald's Tacoma Gallery
What's up guys... Trying to sell my old wheels/tires (Black TRD Beadlocks). Had them on the truck roughly 6 months and decided I wanted a lift and bigger wheels/tires. Here's my craigslist ad http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/pts/4117037616.html

Im located in Gulf Breeze not too far from Pensacola, Fort Walton Beach...
Old 10-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #4662
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post7522570
Old 10-23-2013, 05:36 PM   #4663
McElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really nice
Navy: Recon Corpsman
Name: Matt
McElroy's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody no have a bed extender for sale.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #4664
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McElroy View Post
I've got one in Brevard county that I'd take $200 for. Got to act fast though, it's going on moving truck Saturday morning. PM me.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:46 AM   #4665
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McElroy View Post
Dunno about shipping though.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:35 AM   #4667
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
Dam been looking for something like that for a spare need just 1 though w/4.5 bs. I may throw 200 at him?
Old 10-24-2013, 10:27 AM   #4668
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Dam been looking for something like that for a spare need just 1 though w/4.5 bs. I may throw 200 at him?
$200 for all of them I would assume. Those wheels are only like $125 each, maybe less.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:50 AM   #4669
McElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really nice
Navy: Recon Corpsman
Name: Matt
McElroy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JpAdct View Post
I've got one in Brevard county that I'd take $200 for. Got to act fast though, it's going on moving truck Saturday morning. PM me.
That is what they run new. Thanks anyway.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #4671
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
$200 for all of them I would assume. Those wheels are only like $125 each, maybe less.
Summit Racing Equipment Largest In-Stock Inventory, Fastest Delivery!
Product Name: Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys Series 6089 Chrome WheelsPrice: $229.97 ea
Old 10-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #4672
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Summit Racing Equipment Largest In-Stock Inventory, Fastest Delivery!
Product Name: Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys Series 6089 Chrome WheelsPrice: $229.97 ea
I don't remember those wheels being so expensive. Maybe it's because they are the chrome ones.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:13 PM   #4673
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
I don't remember those wheels being so expensive. Maybe it's because they are the chrome ones.
I had to look them up..I like them .... 4 places they were around that 220 - 230 mark..
Old 10-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #4674

Quote:
I had to look them up..I like them .... 4 places they were around that 220 - 230 mark..
They are the same ones I have but in chrome and I think the offset is different.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:50 PM   #4675
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
They are the same ones I have but in chrome and I think the offset is different.
If they were on a chev. the hub opening is too small.. That price scares me, one is more then likely bent...
Old 10-24-2013, 05:11 PM   #4676
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If they were on a chev. the hub opening is too small.. That price scares me, one is more then likely bent...
maybe they weren't hubcentric on the chebby, and that price shouldn't scare you, used aftermarket wheels aren't worth very much, unless it's the one everybody else wants
Old 10-24-2013, 05:19 PM   #4677
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
maybe they weren't hubcentric on the chebby, and that price shouldn't scare you, used aftermarket wheels aren't worth very much, unless it's the one everybody else wants
I would buy from someone I know off tw...but not off cracks list
Old 10-24-2013, 05:32 PM   #4678
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would buy from someone I know off tw...but not off cracks list
i can understand that, but as we all know, the deals are on CL!
Old 10-24-2013, 09:32 PM   #4679
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/4141495520.html

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/4139568564.html

Products Discussed in this Thread