Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

The Florida Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2011, 04:34 PM   #41
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aferalhamster View Post
Oh I see. It's a bidding war you want... !!!BAM!!! $3.00

$5.01
Old 08-16-2011, 04:35 PM   #42
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
$4.50!

what are we bidding on?
A Celine Deon cd
Old 08-16-2011, 04:37 PM   #43
aferalhamster is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Saber Gunner 0352
Name: Luis
aferalhamster's Tacoma Gallery
I'll see your Celine Deon and Raise you a video cassette of Yanni Live at the Accropolis.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:38 PM   #44
aferalhamster is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Saber Gunner 0352
Name: Luis
aferalhamster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Amatures...... $4.50!

what are we bidding on?
I dont know. I already forgot in all the excitement.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:50 PM   #45
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
what kind of tool box, side steps? pics? prices?
since I'm not able to get on a computer look in my gallery the pics should be on the last page if not close to it
Old 08-16-2011, 07:52 PM   #46
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I also have stock floor mats, mud flaps, aftermarket head unit and tail lights. Plus a spacer lift with 1 inch blocks and stock coils
Old 08-16-2011, 08:17 PM   #47
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
since I'm not able to get on a computer look in my gallery the pics should be on the last page if not close to it
Not really what I'm lookin for. thanks
Old 08-16-2011, 08:23 PM   #48
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
i have a blown idler pulley.....1 meeeeeelion dollas!
Old 08-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #49
Street glide or die

Quote:
$3... you pay shipping.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:29 PM   #50
Camo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Drew
Camo23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
3.0199 dollars
Old 08-16-2011, 08:41 PM   #51
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo23 View Post
3.0199 dollars
you're killing me man, but you got a deal...you gotta pay shipping though
Old 08-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #52
Camo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCamo23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Camo23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you're killing me man, but you got a deal...you gotta pay shipping though
fair but you split the penny
Old 08-16-2011, 08:49 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo23 View Post
fair but you split the penny
hmmm, when i cut the penny in two, you want me to scalp lincoln, or cut his face off?
Old 08-16-2011, 08:50 PM   #54

Marines:
Camo23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hmmm, when i cut the penny in two, you want me to scalp lincoln, or cut his face off?
ehh suprise me
Old 08-16-2011, 08:53 PM   #55

i actually just looked at a penny and thought about it
Old 08-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #56

Marines:
Camo23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i actually just looked at a penny and thought about it
Old 08-17-2011, 09:36 PM   #57
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
I also have stock floor mats, mud flaps, aftermarket head unit and tail lights. Plus a spacer lift with 1 inch blocks and stock coils
Pic of said head unit? Price?

How much for just the blocks?
Old 08-17-2011, 09:51 PM   #58
Street glide or die

I have some mesh from homertaco for a satoshi if anyone wants it free... pickup prefered.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:15 AM   #59
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Pic of said head unit? Price?

How much for just the blocks?

$125 obo????

Make offer on the blocks
Old 08-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #60
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Alright time to put it up, I got a timsxr of Black Diamond Fab. light bar for behind the grille powder coated satin black for sale, along with 4 kc daylighters.

The bar I will do $100 when retail is $135 STILL FOR SALE!!!!

kc daylighters.... SOLD

These pics are pre powder coat. Make me an offer

can you fit 3 or 4 lights back there with that bar?

Products Discussed in this Thread