The Florida Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2014, 12:25 PM   #7421
1SLKTACO is on a distinguished road
Name: Kelly
1SLKTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SLKTACO View Post
I have a factory GREY in dash 6 disk CD changer JBL version from a 2006 Prerunner. Never seen any play time as I pulled the system when I built the truck out. Radio is not faded, excellent shape, very minor imperfections and no gouges, scuffs or broken corners.

Asking $75 or a reasonable offer.

No trades cash only
Ft Myers Bonita Springs area.

Thanks guys.

Bump...thank you.
Old 08-13-2014, 12:25 PM   #7422
Quote:
My truck has an entire Body Armor setup, I bought the side steps but never used them. I used NFAB instead, no issue just what I wanted.

I have the Body Armor running boards for a 05-11 4 door extra Cab, Body Armor model TC-4121, they have never been opened and are BRAND NEW. I want someone to enjoy them and not sit in my garage.

Asking $200 which is a great deal for a new set of these. I am in the Ft Myers and Bonita Springs area.

Thank you
Bump.....
Old 08-13-2014, 12:26 PM   #7423
Quote:
I have a flip over bed extender for my 2006 Tacoma, I can no longer use it since I installed a camper on the truck. I have all the hardware and it works perfectly. Asking $125.

Ft Myers Bonita Springs area.

Thank you.
Bump.....
Old 08-13-2014, 02:15 PM   #7424
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfuh View Post
or other trucks...
Shit oh yeah forgot bout that hahahaha
Old 08-14-2014, 06:52 PM   #7427
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
I'm gonna have a set of 285/65/18 nitto terra grapplers up for sale within a couple of weeks... Looking to get 300 bucks for them. They aren't terrible, but have alignment wear.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:53 PM   #7428
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
No tread & dry rot === TOO FUCKING HIGH ,,http://youtu.be/_Ip8gspFaH8
Old 08-15-2014, 07:06 PM   #7429
Timbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timothy
Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post

They would be on my truck if he posted them up before I bought my procomp. Fedex has until the 27th before all 7 rims are mine instead of 4 due to claims.

Edit: would anyone be intreasted in buying the other 3 if they dont. Then you would only need one more and have a cheap set of rims. With small blems
Old 08-15-2014, 07:32 PM   #7430
SpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
SpruceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo89 View Post
They would be on my truck if he posted them up before I bought my procomp. Fedex has until the 27th before all 7 rims are mine instead of 4 due to claims.

Edit: would anyone be intreasted in buying the other 3 if they dont. Then you would only need one more and have a cheap set of rims. With small blems
I remembered you were lookin for these & I knew you bought the pro comps but figured I'd post them anyway. Sucks they weren't for sale sooner.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:04 PM   #7431
Timbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
17" fj rims
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/pts/4621889809.html
chrome bull bar
http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/4612241292.html I live in Auburndale so i could pick this up for someone if needed
05 dclb prerunner 15k
http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/4619614314.html
07 5 speed transmission 4x4
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/pts/4613862804.html

EDIT: Fixed it sorry
Old 08-17-2014, 05:27 AM   #7432
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
The first two links are the same and so are the last two.
Old 08-17-2014, 10:40 AM   #7433

Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
Stupid phone. Or user one of the two. Sorry guys ill have to find them again
Old 08-17-2014, 10:47 AM   #7434
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if it's a deal or not but here's some chromoly axle shafts for a first gen
http://ocala.craigslist.org/pts/4591245160.html
Old 08-17-2014, 01:44 PM   #7436
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
6 speed on v6, 5 speed in i4.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:57 PM   #7437
It's pronounced alpha
Alfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: Chris
Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
6 speed on v6, 5 speed in i4.
that's what I thought, I guess that guy has the wrong info on that post or doesnt know what he actually has

if it is a 6 speed for the V6 that's tempting granted it has been on a truck that caught fire. I saw RST did an auto to manual conversion, I think it would be pretty sweet to go manual. Id love to learn how to drive stick
Old 08-17-2014, 03:05 PM   #7438
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I would trade you if yours was 4wd.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:54 PM   #7440
BORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
BORNWILDGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfuh View Post
that's what I thought, I guess that guy has the wrong info on that post or doesnt know what he actually has

if it is a 6 speed for the V6 that's tempting granted it has been on a truck that caught fire. I saw RST did an auto to manual conversion, I think it would be pretty sweet to go manual. Id love to learn how to drive stick
Learned how to drive on a 65 chevy stepside with 3 on the tree. Everyone should learn how to drive stick.

Products Discussed in this Thread