Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

The Florida Classifieds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
The Florida Classifieds

Alright well I ran this past the Fl. members in the B.S. thread and it had positive feedback.

This is a thread to post anything for sale locally, from trucks to parts to anything.

I just have one suggestion. If your selling and item keep a
:Still for sale: so people know its still there and a :SOLD: If its sold.

Lets make this a sticky!
Old 08-11-2011, 04:01 PM   #2
Speeeeeeeed
cevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Cesar
cevaes's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

This is soo needed for us floridians!! im in Ruskin but work all over the place in Hillsborough county...
Old 08-11-2011, 04:06 PM   #4
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
STILL FOR SALE: Unichip programmer

Pm me for details
Old 08-11-2011, 04:10 PM   #7
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
your in florida?
Not exactly, but I've got things for sale also, i have been to florida once
Old 08-11-2011, 04:11 PM   #9
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cevaes View Post
This is soo needed for us floridians!! im in Ruskin but work all over the place in Hillsborough county...
I thought so too. I just wanted to make local pick up easy and not hassle with the for sale section and shipping.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:12 PM   #10

Quote:
GTFO
Just trollin trollin trollin trollin WHAT
Old 08-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #12

Quote:
no not you
Me?? I would never, trollling is rude, and funny, sometimes,
Old 08-11-2011, 04:18 PM   #13
aferalhamster is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Saber Gunner 0352
Name: Luis
aferalhamster's Tacoma Gallery
STILL FOR SALE: Located in Sanford FL. A fiberglass truck topper. All windows are intact and operational. Has the back window pass through as well. Upgraded trucks and dont need this anymore.
$200 obo. Willing to negotiate

Old 08-11-2011, 05:04 PM   #14
Speeeeeeeed
cevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of light
cevaes's Tacoma Gallery

oem wheels 16" for sale, used for only 3 weeks, been sitting in my garage in boxes since then 100.00 without the tpms
Old 08-11-2011, 05:33 PM   #15
aferalhamster is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Saber Gunner 0352
Name: Luis
aferalhamster's Tacoma Gallery
tpms? is that the air pressure sensor?
Old 08-11-2011, 05:41 PM   #16
Speeeeeeeed
cevaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aferalhamster View Post
tpms? is that the air pressure sensor?
Yes
Old 08-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #17
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Pace Edwards powdercoated aluminum roll-up tenneau cover. locks every 12 inches. has two bike mounts on it. $600

Old 08-11-2011, 06:03 PM   #18
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
damn colin if i had the moneis right now i would def take this off your hands. FML!!
Old 08-11-2011, 06:16 PM   #19
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
damn colin if i had the moneis right now i would def take this off your hands. FML!!
it's just chillin in my garage, so if you ever want it, just give me a holler.

here's their site since i really don't have any good pictures of it
http://www.pace-edwards.com/Home
i think it was $1200 new.

Products Discussed in this Thread