It's september 23,24, and 25. $30 for the whole weekend

500 acres, should be pretty muddy!!!

So who's going???
Old 08-13-2011, 06:46 PM   #2
11B4X4 is on a distinguished road

Army: GRUNT
11B4X4's Tacoma Gallery
So nobody's goin to this???

Come on people, TW has to represent there. I'm not sayin we should sink our trucks in the mud holes. but its fun to watch and drink beer...you guys like beer right?
Old 08-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #3
FL Grown is on a distinguished road

FL Grown's Tacoma Gallery
I might go, but i am not getting my truck dirty!!
Old 08-14-2011, 05:57 PM   #4
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
You gunna be there?
Old 08-14-2011, 06:23 PM   #5

11B4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Oh hell ya..I never turn down a mud bog. especially one in my own town.

If this is like other mud fests i've been too, my truck is not gettin dirty either!!!
Old 08-14-2011, 07:04 PM   #6
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well if I have my truck back and put together, I might have to go- so we'll have 2 people there representin' TW
Old 08-14-2011, 07:31 PM   #7

11B4X4's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good...

"Back and put together" you have a 2011. What are you getting done that your worried about it's condition even 1 month away?
Old 08-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #8

Well I have a little issue with my VSC, so I have it at the dealership right now- I dont want to drive it until they figure out what happened to it, because it caused the brakes to lock up...

Took the opportunity to get a set of Icons, front and rear bumpers, a winch and some UCAs. So when Toyota is done with it, I have some work to do.

The bumpers probably won't be on by then, but the UCAs and Icons should be
Old 09-10-2011, 01:00 PM   #9

11B4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Mud Jams comin up....Anybody else know if they will be there yet?
Old 09-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #10

Going to Big Cypress to wheel with FC guys next weekend, not sure if I can do 2 trips in 2 weeks. Especially after going to Gainesville last weekend. Thats about $1k in gas money over 3 weeks...

How bout you ditch the mud-hole watching and come do some wheelin with us?
Old 09-12-2011, 03:33 PM   #11

11B4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
Going to Big Cypress to wheel with FC guys next weekend, not sure if I can do 2 trips in 2 weeks. Especially after going to Gainesville last weekend. Thats about $1k in gas money over 3 weeks...

How bout you ditch the mud-hole watching and come do some wheelin with us?

Just got back from 2K mile roadtrip myself. Something local was sounding good. Thanks for the invite, i'll consider it.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:57 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11B4X4 View Post
Just got back from 2K mile roadtrip myself. Something local was sounding good. Thanks for the invite, i'll consider it.

Well you'd have to get a permit between now and then- so you'd probably have to go down on friday, or early saturday morning. I think its $50(good for the rest of the year), and you have have certain documents with you.

Just a heads-up if you decide you want to join.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #13
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
Well you'd have to get a permit between now and then- so you'd probably have to go down on friday, or early saturday morning. I think its $50(good for the rest of the year), and you have have certain documents with you.
For big cypress or for Mud Jam...Ive never been to a Mudfest where you needed a "permit"...lol
Old 09-18-2011, 03:39 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
For big cypress or for Mud Jam...Ive never been to a Mudfest where you needed a "permit"...lol
Big Cypress