Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

ocala forest meet 8/13/11 (pics)

Old 08-14-2011, 09:52 AM   #22
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 08-14-2011, 10:11 AM   #23
Say what you mean.Mean what you say !!
Yon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant future

Army: 67N2F UH-1 Helicopter Crewchief./dr.gunner
Name: Moe
Yon tu's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Yon tu
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
There is no need for hostility and cursing... makes you look like a prick. And most likely what happened, like at the crooms/citrus meet. Everyone was lallygagging at the meet spot way to long and people wanted to wheel so they moved out. If you don't like how the meets are planned (you also complained about the meeting location) and executed... don't come. And if the wheeling isn't "hard core" enough for you... find another forum or group of guys and wheel with them. Not everyone wants to thrash on there truck...
For some one who didnt make it out there at all you sure have alot to say about the subject ! But it really comes down size of the group and MEETING ON TIME !Also not driving 95mph on the trail in OcalaNF! There WERE A LOT mistakes made this ride like losing alot of riders along the way cause "SOME" were in a hurry to go nowhere. Rides ought to be like Richloam everyone having a good time and everyone looking out for each other with no accidents.They need to be planned and only Toyota's No elephants(Excurisions)Oh one more thing speaking of thrashing ,you bought a "TRUCK" to play in or to fixup for for what so everyone can say what a "pretty " truck you have.Your the one who need another forum,I bought my ride to go wheeling not go to a hole in the ground and sling mud all over my truck .The purpose is to See if you can manuver the tuff stuff if you have what your truck is made for !!!!!!????????????
Old 08-14-2011, 10:18 AM   #24
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
just wanted to start by saying i had a great time ith the group that i statyed with the whole time. its fun having a couple 2wd guys. just goes to show you that its all about the line you take. i tried to do most of it in 2wd but it was nice to knw that i could switch on the fly if i needed too. props to you guys. heres all the pics i got

morning tampa

everyone meeting up and waiting on jesse hahahah

Old 08-14-2011, 10:20 AM   #25
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
actually i would like to not scratch my truck up and i like the sand better than the mud and that being the reason i went to this meet is because of the wide open stretches of sand. and trails that you dont have to get scratched up from. and when we were going at that speed we had people watching out for other vehicles and that was just a runby on a straight away a few people did it. but i had fun i was just fallowing people.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:22 AM   #26
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Glad you had a great time. good to meet you! how long of a drive was it from tampa?
Old 08-14-2011, 10:26 AM   #27
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 08-14-2011, 10:28 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
Glad you had a great time. good to meet you! how long of a drive was it from tampa?

2 hrs and 17 min exactly not to bad actually i like driving on the hwys around here a lot of trees groing thru fl not like cali where ther is just a bunch of buildings. still uploading pics. i have a lot
Old 08-14-2011, 10:40 AM   #32

Old 08-14-2011, 10:44 AM   #33
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yon tu View Post
For some one who didnt make it out there at all you sure have alot to say about the subject ! Because of money issues... cause I am helping my mom out... like a good son. Thanks. But it really comes down size of the group and MEETING ON TIME !Also not driving 95mph on the trail in OcalaNF! There WERE A LOT mistakes made this ride like losing alot of riders along the way cause "SOME" were in a hurry to go nowhere. Rides ought to be like Richloam everyone having a good time and everyone looking out for each other with no accidents.They need to be planned and only Toyota's No elephants(Excurisions)Oh one more thing speaking of thrashing ,you bought a "TRUCK" to play in or to fixup for for what so everyone can say what a "pretty " truck you have When did I ever say I wanted to keep my truck pretty? By thrash I mean doing 45mph+ down trails... on stock suspension that is ridiculous, I respect my shit cause I pay for it... and its my dd. .Your the one who need another forum, I bought my ride to go wheeling not go to a hole in the ground and sling mud all over my truck Please show me were I ever said anything about mudding? Your making allot of accusation with no proof to back it up. I also bought my truck to go trail riding, I dislike mudding because it takes no talent. Trails are more fun and you see more nature. So I guess I don't need another forum cause this level of wheeling is all I want to put my stock 4x4 up to .The purpose is to See if you can manuver the tuff stuff if you have what your truck is made for !!!!!!????????????
My response to you is in red.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:49 AM   #34

come on john you can make it.... again!!!

and jesse getting stuck

Old 08-14-2011, 10:52 AM   #35

haha, that last one is funny
Old 08-14-2011, 10:57 AM   #36

and finally guys good night Tampa!!!

thats all i got guys had a great time with you all
Old 08-14-2011, 10:57 AM   #37
Delandgixxer750 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Todd
Delandgixxer750's Tacoma Gallery
I had a good time I'm upset about how everyone took off & said not one word to a quarter of the group, and some tried to follow the group but they drove so fast they back off, they could not keep up with them.
I'm the guy who pulled out the Big Ford after I pulled him out I was putting away my tow strap & shackles the only person who stayed was my friend TacomaNole all of you most bolted with out a word, it was like I was not part of the group, no one wait for me to put my stuff after I help one us us.
And I'm cool about you ride in the sand & don't like tight trail no problem I was going to ride w/ you guys for an hour more are so & ask who wants to go with us I would not just head off with out saying something to the group, so we has a Club we need to communicate with each other .
Any ways TacomaNole & I will be out in Ocala again today we have some killer vid's I'll get them up tonight or tomorrow.
Let work on be a Club guys!!!!

Delandgixxer750
Old 08-14-2011, 11:08 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
haha, that last one is funny
which one the one with my truck with sand all over it!??!?! cause thats from when jesse got stuck for the second time going up that hill that you pulled him up. or the one before that when he was stuck the first time in that deep hole??!!?