Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

F.S. ARE Topper double cab short bed Tampa Area

Old 08-25-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
F.S. ARE Topper double cab short bed Tampa Area

Hi, I have an ARE topper that is painted white for sale. It is in good condition, and has two keys for the lock at the back window. I am located in the Tampa Area. Asking 700 or any reasonable offer. Thanks
Old 09-09-2011, 06:39 PM   #4
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not getting much or ANY interest at all. I also listed this topper in Craigslist. I know they are expensive to buy, but as I can imagine, not many people would want them on their truck. Any constructive advice on price or sales ideas are appreciated!