Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Class on Glass Window Tinting

Old 08-28-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Class on Glass Window Tinting

Hey guys,

Has anybody ever gone to Class on Glass Window Tinting off of OBT for tint?

I've been shopping around, and at least from their website (www.classonglass.net), they appear to be the most legit place in the area.

At the least, I want to get the front windows matched to the rear but I've also thought about getting the rears tinted a little darker and the fronts a little less than that.

If anybody has any experience with these guys, I'd like to know a little about your experience if you don't mind.

Thanks guys!

Fink
Old 08-28-2011, 03:58 PM   #3
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
I will - thanks for the advice!

Fink
Old 08-29-2011, 08:03 AM   #5
Say what you mean.Mean what you say !!
Yon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant future

Army: 67N2F UH-1 Helicopter Crewchief./dr.gunner
Name: Moe
Yon tu's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Yon tu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
Hey guys,

Has anybody ever gone to Class on Glass Window Tinting off of OBT for tint?

I've been shopping around, and at least from their website (www.classonglass.net), they appear to be the most legit place in the area.

At the least, I want to get the front windows matched to the rear but I've also thought about getting the rears tinted a little darker and the fronts a little less than that.

If anybody has any experience with these guys, I'd like to know a little about your experience if you don't mind.

Thanks guys!

Fink
Check out the place out on 436 next to the Highway Patrol and the east-west expressway they have done 2 trucks of mine and guarantee their work !!
Old 08-29-2011, 08:37 AM   #6
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
I'm assuming you mean out at 436 & 408? Do you know a name? I Google'd for it and didn't find anything that jumped out at me.

I appreciate the suggestions!

Fink
Old 08-29-2011, 11:40 AM   #7
Say what you mean.Mean what you say !!
Yon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant futureYon tu has a brilliant future

Army: 67N2F UH-1 Helicopter Crewchief./dr.gunner
Name: Moe
Yon tu's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Yon tu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
I'm assuming you mean out at 436 & 408? Do you know a name? I Google'd for it and didn't find anything that jumped out at me.

I appreciate the suggestions!

Fink
187 S Semoran Blvd Orlando, FL 32807
(407) 380-1202
Old 08-29-2011, 12:05 PM   #8
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

Fink
Old 08-30-2011, 06:57 PM   #9
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yon tu View Post
187 S Semoran Blvd Orlando, FL 32807
(407) 380-1202
^^^^^They have been there forever.... Jim