Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Orlando area meet II

Old 09-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #1
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Orlando area meet II

don't want to run it but lets get it together. might be able to get somewhere between orlando/tampa for the tampa guys that wanna meet too.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:37 PM   #2
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:21 AM   #3
taco8603 is on a distinguished road

Name: Philip
taco8603's Tacoma Gallery
Im in
Old 09-04-2011, 10:19 AM   #5
jarmans taco is on a distinguished road

Name: nick
jarmans taco's Tacoma Gallery
set up a time and date.i am in.[IMG]http:/[/IMG]
Old 09-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #7
Delandgixxer750 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Todd
Delandgixxer750's Tacoma Gallery
Nick' Taco

Wow Nick it looks good I would not even know it was the same truck the last time we were offroading you messed up the rear fender, I'm just seeing the pic's now I was out of town for a week but man it looks great!!!!
Old 09-06-2011, 08:02 AM   #8
jarmans taco is on a distinguished road

Name: nick
jarmans taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Todd,hope I get to see you soon.how about the 15 of Oct.around noonish?I am out of town the weekend of the oct 8th.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:35 PM   #9
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarmans taco View Post
Thanks Todd,hope I get to see you soon.how about the 15 of Oct.around noonish?I am out of town the weekend of the oct 8th.
I gotta work on the 15th. maybe the 22nd? does not seem like we have any interest.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:00 AM   #10
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Any weekend is fine by me...I'll just schedule myself off that particular weekend
Old 09-10-2011, 11:46 AM   #11
BadAss
KingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
KingOfTacomas's Tacoma Gallery
Where would we met?
Old 09-11-2011, 05:54 PM   #12
aferalhamster is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Saber Gunner 0352
Name: Luis
aferalhamster's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. Set a date and I'll try to make it.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:33 AM   #15
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
This is just an idea i am throwing out there. I have never been there, but what about that Fantasy Of Flight off of I-4? I was looking at it on google earth and it seems to be right in the middle of tampa and orladno,and lots of open country area for some good pics of all the trucks. Don't know if theres anywhere we could go and eat, but just an idea.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:24 AM   #16
BadAss
KingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
KingOfTacomas's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me set it up and i'll try to go
Old 09-12-2011, 06:29 AM   #17
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
i'm flying my girlfriend down here some time in mid october and also have a long weekend for fall break around the same time, so if the meet matches up with either, i probably won't be able to make it. hope i can though.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:04 AM   #18
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
i'm flying my girlfriend down here some time in mid october and also have a long weekend for fall break around the same time, so if the meet matches up with either, i probably won't be able to make it. hope i can though.
Bring the girl
Old 09-12-2011, 07:37 AM   #19
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
Bring the girl
already made other plans for her time here. if she were here for more than 3 days it wouldn't be an issue.