1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pocket Rocket Motorcycle

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Rellik01, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Sep 5, 2011 at 11:03 AM
    Rellik01

Rellik01 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Windermere, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 White
    Bull Guard powder coated white, chrome aftermarket tail lights,Led interior lights, Factory roof rack, Bug deflector, Factory tow package, Garmin GPS, Viper 5901 alarm with auto start, Weather tech window wind deflectors, , 3" Tube steps powder coated white, CB Radio, Radio Scanner.
    Just picked up a used pocket rocket motorcycle for my kids. Does anyone know of a repair shop in the Orlando area that I can bring it into for a "Safety" check and tune up?
    Thanks In advance
    Craig​

2. Sep 6, 2011 at 5:26 AM
    k9cop

k9cop if your not the lead dog, the view never changes

Member:
    First Name:
    Farva
    Hogwarts
    Vehicle:
    10 tacoma dbl cab trd off road prerunner
    CST 3.5" spindles, King 2.5 rr ,All Pro Expo's, Ext. Billy 5100's rear, Ext rear All Pro brake lines, LR UCA's, debadged, Cobra 29,2ft firestick, satoshi by jim, ARB front bumper, Smittybuilt xrc8 winch, wethatecs, bhlm also by jimbob, belgium malinois and German Shepherd in bed
    there's a yamaha or honda out on 50 as west of 535 on your way out to clermont. Just FYI I really don't know what you have but may need to be registered. Just about everything needs to be registered here in florida if it goes on the road no matter how many cc's it is. If you need it i have a guide to mopeds, moto's and powered skateboards somewhere that I can dig up for you if you need it.

3. Sep 6, 2011 at 1:09 PM
    Rellik01

Rellik01 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Windermere, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 White
    Bull Guard powder coated white, chrome aftermarket tail lights,Led interior lights, Factory roof rack, Bug deflector, Factory tow package, Garmin GPS, Viper 5901 alarm with auto start, Weather tech window wind deflectors, , 3" Tube steps powder coated white, CB Radio, Radio Scanner.
    Thanks for the reply, I'll take whatever info you have.
    Thanks Again,
    Craig

Products Discussed in

To Top