Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

FL taco sticker (bring advice)

View Poll Results: Are you interested in a florida taco sticker?
yes 37 68.52%
no 17 31.48%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-23-2011, 11:38 PM   #1
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
FL taco sticker (bring advice)

I want to get a general consensus on the sticker before I go into design and getting quotes.

1.)How big should it be? I was thinking 4"x4"
2.)Should it read
:Fl taco's
:FL Tacoma's
:FL Taco's
:any other rendition please type.
3.)what color should it be? Guessing white as the tw.com sticker is also white.
4.)Submit any artwork for design ideas. I am thinking the front of a second gen with meaty km2's (or maybe not that detailed so your not rocking a km2 sticker with procomp/general/michelin tires lol).

I have already pm'ed tcbob and asked to use the tacomaworld.com site name in the sticker (for guys who don't already have it). He got back to me quick with a no. Which was expected.

So now that its out there who is interested and lets hear some idears.

Also gauge interest in a eat/sleep/toyota sticker.

Also I realize there are some first gens (fink lol) we will fit you in if your interested
Old 09-24-2011, 05:29 AM   #2
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
O thanks...just fit me in!
I would deff be interested.
I would go with FL Tacomas personally.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:07 AM   #5
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cool john let us know.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:25 AM   #6
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
i cast my vote for FL TACOS or Florida Tacos but whatever you do DONT PUT AN APOSTROPHE IN TACOS!!!!
lol no problem thats the kinda input I need.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:39 AM   #7
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
I would be down for Florida Tacos.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:02 AM   #10
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I know it has nothing to do with the thread but...

Sister drew this up for me.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #11
Boston Bob is on a distinguished road
Name: Bob
Boston Bob's Tacoma Gallery
Count me In...I agree..black and white. How about different sizes also
Old 09-24-2011, 04:08 PM   #12
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
I like having Florida all spelled out, and if needed, abreviate Taomas to Tacos. Just got home from work and have some free time, so I'll see if I can come up with anything interesting.

On a side note, Bob, where in Melbourne are you?I live about 3/4of a mile off of Babcock, behind Melbourne High.
Old 09-24-2011, 08:18 PM   #13
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

think i have a halfway decent drawing in the works. hopefully get it finished and up here tonight.

drawing a tacoma isn't too bad, but doing it in a way that it is simple enough for a sticker sucks.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:55 PM   #14

since everyone has different trucks, i modled this after a truck noone has, but we all wish we did......total chaos 5 lug long travel single cab.

i angled the words as if it were to go in the upper drivers side corner of the rear window.

Old 09-25-2011, 11:22 AM   #15
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
since everyone has different trucks, i modled this after a truck noone has, but we all wish we did......total chaos 5 lug long travel single cab.

i angled the words as if it were to go in the upper drivers side corner of the rear window.

I also like it is everyone ok with this being submitted and what sizes are we looking at? Any requests don't want it too big.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:41 AM   #16

Quote:
i think like 8in across the bottom, fit all other sides accordingly so itll fit in top left corner of rear window
^^^ x2

and we're talking about the kind of sticker where you peel off the backing, put it on, and then peel of the other side correct? aka, not bumper sticker style.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:49 AM   #17
Street glide or die

Quote:
i think like 8in across the bottom, fit all other sides accordingly so itll fit in top left corner of rear window
Quote:
^^^ x2

and we're talking about the kind of sticker where you peel off the backing, put it on, and then peel of the other side correct? aka, not bumper sticker style.
Thad be a big bitch. Well colin if your ok with me sending your sketch out to a few places to get quotes give me the ok and who knows maybe the guy will have some talent and be able to put some tread on those tires.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:49 AM   #18
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
Sign me up
Old 09-25-2011, 11:55 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Thad be a big bitch. Well colin if your ok with me sending your sketch out to a few places to get quotes give me the ok and who knows maybe the guy will have some talent and be able to put some tread on those tires.
Go for it Mike. tell them to feel free to alter it anywhere needed. If it would be beneficial, you can PM me your email and i'll send you the original file.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:39 PM   #20
Street glide or die

Quote:
Go for it Mike. tell them to feel free to alter it anywhere needed. If it would be beneficial, you can PM me your email and i'll send you the original file.
Alright I got a time set up tomorrow I'll get back with everyone!