Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida Meet-Up Pics (J.W.Corbett)

Old 10-05-2011, 10:51 PM   #1
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
South Florida Meet-Up Pics (J.W.Corbett)

Here's pretty much all the pics I took yesterday out at JW Corbett...

we should do it again sometime...when it's a little less wet out...lol

Old 10-05-2011, 11:34 PM   #2
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like fun! Fink forgets he is in a truck... and thinks he is in a fucking boat lol!

Were is this if you don't mind posting on a map? And that jump looked pretty gnarly anything broken?
Old 10-06-2011, 03:31 AM   #3
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Those pictures are badass!

Well see...it was pretty much a buggy hole so I thought I could shoot around the right side. BAM stuck. Kevin said he'd pull me out if I tried the left side. Deal. BAM stuck, as you can see the whole left side of my truck dropping off. Then I tried it AGAIN a little further to the right, BAM stuck. So then I figured why not try right up the middle (cause you never go down the middle) well...creeped out there and the water was like an inch deep until half way out and the truck just did a nose dive! Took on water on the passenger side.

The jumps were fun!
Old 10-06-2011, 03:37 AM   #4
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Where the pics are getting stuck:

Old 10-06-2011, 04:11 AM   #5
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Damn fink how far away is this place?
Old 10-06-2011, 12:39 PM   #6

http://g.co/maps/2v5fb

3 1/2 hours for ya.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:07 AM   #7
11B4X4 is on a distinguished road

Army: GRUNT
11B4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Looks like fun! Fink forgets he is in a truck... and thinks he is in a fucking boat lol!

Were is this if you don't mind posting on a map? And that jump looked pretty gnarly anything broken?

No, nothing broken from that jump. Atleast not that i've noticed.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:29 PM   #8
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
holy hell let me in on yalls ride need another taco out with yall im in boca and willing to travel. i dont like going alone ya know just in case.