Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida Sticker purchasing thread

Old 10-06-2011, 09:38 PM   #21
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
Thanks, Mike. about to place an order i'll pm you my details and update the list
Shweet it may be difficult at first but hopefully it runs like clock work. And when Justin gets his new site up, he can put the stickers on them.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:43 PM   #22
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Pumped! i sent him the paypal as well as an email explaining which stickers i sent money for. also tried to organize the list in a format that everyone can use when they order

1) Colin: 5 of #1: 3 matte black, 2 sapphire blue(money sent)
--------- 2 of #2: 1 matte black, 1 sapphire blue(money sent)
2) Ryan: 1 of #1 white(money sent)
--------- 1 of #3 white(money sent)
3)
Old 10-07-2011, 05:14 AM   #23
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=yotamikez;3829445]If you will be at the meet I will buy your and you can pay me there.

I will be there, I do appreciate it. I will hook you up with a coke. Thanks again. My wife is just real strange when it comes to things on the internet. She's an engineer so go figure??
Old 10-07-2011, 05:35 AM   #25
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pumped! i sent him the paypal as well as an email explaining which stickers i sent money for. also tried to organize the list in a format that everyone can use when they order

1) Colin: 5 of #1: 2 matte black, 2 sapphire blue(money sent)
3)
colin, i might be wrong, but 2 & 2 doesnt equal 5
Old 10-07-2011, 06:37 AM   #27
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
colin, i might be wrong, but 2 & 2 doesnt equal 5
hah, thanks you for pointing that out. i said it correctly in the email/paypal to justin, just a typo on here. fixed and coppied below
Old 10-07-2011, 06:39 AM   #28

People, order these stickers

list so far

3)
Old 10-07-2011, 07:08 AM   #29
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
People, order these stickers

list so far

3)
I will be buying some, but I want to see the updated 4wd one first
Old 10-07-2011, 12:39 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I will be buying some, but I want to see the updated 4wd one first
yeah, that's why i didn't buy and #3s. i'm sure i'll like it, just want to make sure.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:23 AM   #31
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be ordering in a couple days, waiting for paypal verification.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:48 AM   #32
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: Police Officer (retired NYPD)
Name: Craig
Rellik01's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, thanks for putting all this together. I would like to order a number 1 in white. How would I pay for shipping as I will not be going to the meet.
Thanks again.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #33
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
read the op. you have to order from sales@redlinedesign.tv send your paypal and in details (or whatever, ive never used paypal) tell what you want and in what color, then copy all of it to mike and tell him your address for shipping.
x2 and for colors guys please go to his site.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:12 PM   #34
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Mike, did they ever get you a pic of the redesigned 4wd hood sticker?
Old 10-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #35
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Quote:
read the op. you have to order from sales@redlinedesign.tv send your paypal and in details (or whatever, ive never used paypal) tell what you want and in what color, then copy all of it to mike and tell him your address for shipping.
Hey thanks but you didn't answer my question. I would like to pay the guy for shipping. Why should he be left holding the bag for all these orders. Just trying to be a gentlemen about it.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:19 PM   #36
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Im pretty sure mike is doin the shipping, guess you could send him a couple bucks.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #37
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Mike, did they ever get you a pic of the redesigned 4wd hood sticker?
Its the weekend my hands are pretty tied. I got will talk to him monday and get a plane 4wd one made just pm what font you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik01 View Post
Hey thanks but you didn't answer my question. I would like to pay the guy for shipping. Why should he be left holding the bag for all these orders. Just trying to be a gentlemen about it.
I should be able to bite the stamp cost.

Quote:
yeah i was hoping he'd butt in with that info-
mike?
^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
Im pretty sure mike is doin the shipping, guess you could send him a couple bucks.
Hopefully its not to much just envelopes and stamps.

To address everyone if I don't get back to you right away I am sorry. But I got shit going on and he is a business.

I am gonna try to take care of everyone though. So if you can't reach me on the forum and its urgent hit me up on facebook. But if I don't write you back I'm not ignoring you. I'm writing your address down and getting shipping stuff ready.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:24 PM   #38
Hey mike sent you a pm. I placed a paypal order for a number 1 in white. sent you my mailing info. Thanks in advance
Old 10-10-2011, 06:19 AM   #39
Street glide or die

Ok just got off the phone with Justin and here are some updates.

Everyone who has ordered I will be sending them out wednesday. He is leaving for business on wed and wont be back till tuesday. 10-12>10-18 so if you want it asap order now!

He is working on the plain 4wd sticker.

The toyota truck logo will be $5 plain as seen on my truck and $7 with letters (florida tacomas or florida tacoma)

I will get these out to you guys asap.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #40

Just to give people something to chew on....Justin called me today to confirm part of my order (words or not on #2), and wow is he an awesome guy!

after clearing up whether or not i wanted "florida tacoma" included on the logo sticker, we just shot the shit for a few minutes. he's a real down to earth guy (from what i could tell over the phone) and has put a ton of work into getting these stickers hust how we want them. also turns out he grew up in a couple towns over from me in virginia....explains a lot

morals of the story:
1)specify whether or not you want the lettering on design 2.
2)order florida stickers from a cool company!