Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida Sticker purchasing thread

Old 10-10-2011, 07:29 PM   #41
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
Just to give people something to chew on....Justin called me today to confirm part of my order (words or not on #2), and wow is he an awesome guy!

after clearing up whether or not i wanted "florida tacoma" included on the logo sticker, we just shot the shit for a few minutes. he's a real down to earth guy (from what i could tell over the phone) and has put a ton of work into getting these stickers hust how we want them. also turns out he grew up in a couple towns over from me in virginia....explains a lot

morals of the story:
1)specify whether or not you want the lettering on design 2.
2)order florida stickers from a cool company!
But what about the 4wd sticker
Old 10-10-2011, 07:37 PM   #42
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
But what about the 4wd sticker
If you just order it I'm sure it will turn out good. I sent him the email today but didn't get a picture.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #43
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-10-2011, 10:10 PM   #44
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Mike-sent you a PM w/ my mailing address, ordered #1 in white.

Let me know if you get the PM because my computer was acting weird.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:13 PM   #45
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
If you just order it I'm sure it will turn out good. I sent him the email today but didn't get a picture.
Yeah I'll probably order tomorrow. Are these stickers or the decal things that you use water on like sock's?
Old 10-11-2011, 08:46 AM   #46
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
1) Colin: 5 of #1: 3 matte black, 2 sapphire blue(money sent)
--------- 2 of #2: 1 matte black, 1 sapphire blue(money sent)
2) Ryan: 1 of #1 white(money sent)
--------- 1 of #3 white(money sent)
3) Nathan: 1 of #1 white (money sent)
--------- 1 of #2 black with text (money sent)
4) Kameron: 1 of #1 in white (money sent)
Old 10-11-2011, 12:09 PM   #47
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Would it be too "bro" to get them in black?

Fink
Old 10-11-2011, 12:27 PM   #48
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
Would it be too "bro" to get them in black?

Fink
where are you going to put them?
Old 10-11-2011, 12:32 PM   #49
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
where are you going to put them?
Back glass.

Toyota Trucks logo (no lettering) in the middle at the top, and the "Retro" one on the passenger-side at the bottom.

Fink
Old 10-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #50
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alright I am picking the stickers up that have been ordered tomorrow and heading to the post office.

Make sure everyone who has ordered one is on the list. I will be pming everyone tomorrow who is on the list double checking adresses and the stickers. Thanks fellas.

And black stickers on the glass will probably be hard to see... but thats just me.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:34 PM   #51
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
And black stickers on the glass will probably be hard to see... but thats just me.
I know, but I was kind of going for the sleek look. I don't want it to look like plastered my truck with stuff, ya know?

I'll start looking around and see what I can find.

Thanks for all of your hard work Mike!

Fink
Old 10-11-2011, 01:54 PM   #52

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
Back glass.

Toyota Trucks logo (no lettering) in the middle at the top, and the "Retro" one on the passenger-side at the bottom.

Fink
eh, I would do white. The black decal on the glass would be too hard to see. Aren't we trying to stand out so we can recognize our trucks?
Old 10-11-2011, 01:56 PM   #53
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
eh, I would do white. The black decal on the glass would be too hard to see. Aren't we trying to stand out so we can recognize our trucks?
We most definitely are. Just trying to think of different ideas.

I'll definitely be getting the Retro in white after looking at the pics some more. That decal is awesome.

Fink
Old 10-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #54

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
---------
5) Jonathan: 1 of #1 in white (money sent)

Just saw were were supposed to make a list
Old 10-11-2011, 08:57 PM   #55
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: Police Officer (retired NYPD)
Name: Craig
Rellik01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
5) Rellik01 1 of # 1 1n white (money sent)
Old 10-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #56
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
-------- 2 of #2: 1 matte black, 1 sapphire blue(money sent)
-------- 1 of #3 white(money sent)
---------- 1 of #2 black with text (money sent)
5) Jonathan: 1 of #1 in white (money sent)
6) Rellik01: 1 of # 1 1n white (money sent)
Old 10-12-2011, 07:50 AM   #57
Street glide or die

Alright so I ran into some issues. Everyone stuff is shipped out but it wouldn't fit in regular envelope so I had to put them in these bubble things. They are nice but everyone shipped was $22.20 so if anyone wants to chip in $2 for shipping I'll eat the rest or I'll deal with the $20. My paypal is mi_key_day@live.com

On a side not Colin lives on a street that has his name in it, but 1 ll's. lol I thought that was hilarious!

Anyway the guy was stamping first class on all the shit so hopefully it gets to yall quick. Colin I included a sticker for k9cop since I won't make the meet.

1) Colin: 5 of #1: 3 matte black, 2 sapphire blue(money sent) shipped
-------- 2 of #2: 1 matte black, 1 sapphire blue(money sent)
2) Ryan: 1 of #1 white(money sent) shipped
-------- 1 of #3 white(money sent)
3) Nathan: 1 of #1 white (money sent) shipped
---------- 1 of #2 black with text (money sent)
4) Kameron: 1 of #1 in white (money sent) shipped
5) Jonathan: 1 of #1 in white (money sent) shipped
6) Rellik01: 1 of # 1 1n white (money sent) shipped

As previously stated Justin is leaving town so all sticker sales will halt until Tuesday or wednesday of next week.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:54 AM   #58
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Mike! i can't wait to get these.

John and mike (grande) said the same thing about my street last weekend.

I'll make sure k9 get's his stickers next weekend. also shot you $5 on paypal.
thanks again for doing all of this.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:39 AM   #59
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks also mike. I will also throw u $5 for the shipping.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:40 PM   #60

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you $5 for shipping on paypal mike, thanks for organizing this!