1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Eglin riding this weekend?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Sundance47, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Oct 20, 2011 at 5:31 PM
    Sundance47

Sundance47 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    MD
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD 4x4
    Wheels/suspension: Old man emu shocks 885 springs Dakar leafs Procomp 2035s Cooper discoverer ST MAXX 255 8 r17 Armor: Relentless welded sliders Relentless Aluminum front bumper Relentless steel rear Mobtown Skids IFS/Transmission/Transfer Electrical: Bussman relay block; 5 relays; 5 fused leads on a pelfrybilt mount 5 OTRATTW L-series rockers Lights: 4 Rigid DOT lower LEDs. 40" opt7 roof bar 2 Black oak diffused floods Misc: Prinsu roof rack tailgate theft mod sock stickers, WO seat covers CB Dakine bike pad decked bed drawers vodoo bed rack cvt tent ARB onboard air Old stuff: avid bar(sold), bedlined front skid(gone),
    Hey everyone, new here and looking to do a little wheeling while in Pensacola. i was told that there are a bunch of good trails on the eglin AFB property. i am going out sat morning to get a pass so i wont be arrested for driving them and would like to know if any one has been down there,and can give some suggestions on areas to go to, or is interested in coming along. im pretty new to the whole 4x4 community but i have defiantly caught the bug.

2. Oct 21, 2011 at 9:39 AM
    shadow17

shadow17 Well-Known Member

Member:
    panhandle 850
    Vehicle:
    03 Tacoma 4x4 SR5
    I ride around in Niceville, and out on the res

3. Oct 21, 2011 at 11:01 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Use the map they give you. I know a lot of the reservation was closed last summer so I'm not sure where you'll be able to get to. But there are some great trails on the north west edge, along the power lines and the highway. There are a couple spots you can find streams to go swimming in and stuff...
    Enjoy it-but pay attention to where you are...They are picky about that kinda stuff.

Products Discussed in

To Top