Notices

Eglin riding this weekend?

Old 10-20-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
Sundance47 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ryan
Sundance47's Tacoma Gallery
Eglin riding this weekend?

Hey everyone, new here and looking to do a little wheeling while in Pensacola. i was told that there are a bunch of good trails on the eglin AFB property. i am going out sat morning to get a pass so i wont be arrested for driving them and would like to know if any one has been down there,and can give some suggestions on areas to go to, or is interested in coming along. im pretty new to the whole 4x4 community but i have defiantly caught the bug.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:39 AM   #2
shadow17 is on a distinguished road
shadow17's Tacoma Gallery
I ride around in Niceville, and out on the res
Old 10-21-2011, 11:01 AM   #3
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Use the map they give you. I know a lot of the reservation was closed last summer so I'm not sure where you'll be able to get to. But there are some great trails on the north west edge, along the power lines and the highway. There are a couple spots you can find streams to go swimming in and stuff...
Enjoy it-but pay attention to where you are...They are picky about that kinda stuff.