Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Any Upcoming Meets Besides Citrus...?

Old 10-30-2011, 04:19 AM   #1
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Name: David
Fmsvandal's Tacoma Gallery
Any Upcoming Meets Besides Citrus...?

Looks like i may be coming home early from the sandbox and im curious if there are any meets coming up that i might be able to make aside from the citrus meet in january.

If anybody knows, lemme know please.....thanks
Old 10-30-2011, 01:49 PM   #4
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Name: David
Fmsvandal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
welcome back bro

not home yet but thanks!
Old 10-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #5
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Uwharrie November 18-20th.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...r-18-20-a.html
Old 10-30-2011, 09:18 PM   #6
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
lol I think he means FL meets....
Old 10-30-2011, 09:27 PM   #7
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
realy wish i could make that one. bunch of large projects happening around that time though
Old 10-30-2011, 09:33 PM   #8
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
lol I think he means FL meets....
Just a suggestion. ha Worth a shot tho. I'm sure that he's more the welcome but it's about a 6 hour drive from the FL/GA Border lol
Old 11-01-2011, 09:35 AM   #9
Delandgixxer750 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Todd
Delandgixxer750's Tacoma Gallery
Some of the guys were talking about one maybe in Ocala I think it was JonhW who told me, but not sure if it's just talk or what??
Old 11-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #10
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delandgixxer750 View Post
Some of the guys were talking about one maybe in Ocala I think it was JonhW who told me, but not sure if it's just talk or what??
I've heard of an Ocala meet also.

Several of us downtownish guys (johnw, k9, Toyota Tech...) are going to be having a lunch meetup again soon - you are welcome to join.

I'll be posting a thread looking at dates and such in the next week or so.

Fink
Old 12-07-2011, 08:42 AM   #11
-Don-
donaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to all

Name: Donald
donaldwagner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delandgixxer750 View Post
where in deland do you go mudding i work for bechtol but i go out in my personal truck all the time