Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Nov 12th and 13th crooms meet

Old 10-30-2011, 07:03 AM   #1
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Nov 12th and 13th crooms meet

Gauging interest for the weekend of the 12th and 13th. I will be heading to crooms and wanted to see if anyone wanted to go.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Birthday is the 14th, as is my sisters, so she will probably be in town so Id be a dick move to take off when family is commin in ahah.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #5
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
I got my ase test the day after I wouldn't be able to go
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
Birthday is the 14th, as is my sisters, so she will probably be in town so Id be a dick move to take off when family is commin in ahah.
Happy early birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
gotta work
Damn you!!!! lol
Old 10-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #6
Street glide or die

But again just gauging interest. So anyone wanna suggest a date change or something gotta break these tires in proper like.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:46 AM   #8
jarmans taco is on a distinguished road

Name: nick
jarmans taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have got my family cook out that weekend.maybe the weekend after that?
Old 11-02-2011, 09:55 PM   #9
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarmans taco View Post
I have got my family cook out that weekend.maybe the weekend after that?
Sounds good to me lmk I reall want fink to come

I'd like to get a smal group together!
Old 11-04-2011, 07:21 AM   #10
jarmans taco is on a distinguished road

Name: nick
jarmans taco's Tacoma Gallery
So the weekend after that?
Old 11-04-2011, 10:56 AM   #11
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarmans taco View Post
So the weekend after that?
I might be in for the weekend after that
Old 11-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #13
FireFinder is on a distinguished road
Marines: 10th Marines
Name: Doug
FireFinder's Tacoma Gallery
Just wondering if anyone is going wheelin or camping this weekend. I know I'm the new guy and haven't formally introduced myself but I like to have a good time and I've got an '03 4x4 Tacoma with a 6" Fabtech lift that also likes to have a good time. I'll post pics when I find this dang cable to connect my camera...
Old 11-10-2011, 04:51 PM   #14
FireFinder is on a distinguished road
Marines: 10th Marines
Name: Doug
FireFinder's Tacoma Gallery
Here's one:

Old 11-10-2011, 04:55 PM   #15
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
sorry, i'm a lil ignorant here, but where is crooms?
Look you ignorant sombitch! jk bro your not ignorant if you never been there link http://maps.google.com/maps?q=ridge+...ed=0CDcQ8gEwAQ

If that dont work just google croom ritle road or ridge manor florida... its a nice area with some fun trails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFinder View Post
Here's one:

Nice truck one just like that in my town... the TOWN OF VALRICO!

When we going guys I'm pumped!!!!!!!!! Probably going to lakeland saturday around 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2011, 06:16 PM   #17
Street glide or die

Quote:
preciate it yotamikez, i'm pretty interested some time, would 2wd's make it there?
Yeah man and if not I'll have my strap and I'll pull you out.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #19
Street glide or die

Quote:
sounds good, so r u guys def goin this weekend? sat is no good for me, but possibly sunday

Me and my bud are going to lakelands mud hole saturday. But going to crooms hopefully the weekend of the 18th or 25th.