Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Who's near homestead, or Miami....

Old 11-03-2011, 08:04 PM   #1
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Who's near homestead, or Miami....

I am looking at some parts on Craigslist. The dude selling them is in Homestead, I don't where that is but he's in the Miami section. If you'd be willing to pick up the parts and ship em to Ca., there's a shiny new nickle in it for you. Or maybe a few bucks. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:40 AM   #2
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewskie View Post
I am looking at some parts on Craigslist. The dude selling them is in Homestead, I don't where that is but he's in the Miami section. If you'd be willing to pick up the parts and ship em to Ca., there's a shiny new nickle in it for you. Or maybe a few bucks. Thanks in advance.
is it a local only sale. I'm taking it the guy won't ship? I'm about 4 hours away so I'm really no help at all I was just wondering.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #3
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Well, most sellers these days are afraid of scams via craigslist, so he won't ship. I tried to convince him otherwise, but he's not havin it.