Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Looking to buy or trade in Fla..

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2011, 07:21 AM   #41
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
MGM is sold,,, 040 needs a home. will have mesh and red TRD..One time shot 150 and your good grill(WILL NOT SHIP) swap in Orl... PM me... Thank's Jim
Old 11-15-2011, 07:37 AM   #42
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
MGM is sold,,, 040 needs a home. will have mesh and red TRD..One time shot 150 and your good grill(WILL NOT SHIP) swap in Orl... PM me... Thank's Jim
I know Jesse is interested in the white one
Old 11-15-2011, 07:47 AM   #43
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
I know Jesse is interested in the white one
John, PM him and tell him to spend that tire & wheel $ when this one is gone there will be no more for 150 too much time for that $.... Jim
Old 11-15-2011, 12:47 PM   #44
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hmmm so it would be complete for $150?
Old 11-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #45
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
hmmm so it would be complete for $150?
With your grill.. yes...
Old 11-16-2011, 07:47 AM   #46
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
With your grill.. yes...
Ok, I'm in. Meet up sometime next week and do the swap?
Old 11-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #47
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

^^^^ pm'ed you,,,, sounds good
Old 11-16-2011, 11:07 AM   #48
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
truxedo tonneau for 6ft bed

I think it might fit any 2005-2011 6 foot bed with the rail system, which is pretty much all models except for the double cab short bed. I could be wrong, it is missing the hardware to attach to the rails, I called truxedo should cost about $40 and one of the tensioners ($15). cover is in good shape, I would sell for $75 or trade with cash on my part for 17 trd sport wheels, or something else cool for my truck, thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Looking to buy or trade in Fla..-cimg3948.jpg   Looking to buy or trade in Fla..-cimg3949.jpg   Looking to buy or trade in Fla..-cimg3950.jpg   Looking to buy or trade in Fla..-cimg3951.jpg  
Old 11-17-2011, 04:42 AM   #49
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Just a bit of a feeler:

So i just did my lift and the more i look at my truck the more i think i want to trade my wheels for some aftermarket 17's or 18's. Mine are in very good shape and the tires are pretty good as well, just think it would look better to have a bigger tier with the lift. Not sure if there is any interest, but i figured i would put it out there and see.

Let me know, especially if local we could do the swap at my shop and i could deal with any tpms changes.

Thanks everyone!
Attached Thumbnails
Looking to buy or trade in Fla..-photo0236.jpg  
Old 11-17-2011, 01:25 PM   #50
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Just a bit of a feeler:

So i just did my lift and the more i look at my truck the more i think i want to trade my wheels for some aftermarket 17's or 18's. Mine are in very good shape and the tires are pretty good as well, just think it would look better to have a bigger tier with the lift. Not sure if there is any interest, but i figured i would put it out there and see.

Let me know, especially if local we could do the swap at my shop and i could deal with any tpms changes.

Thanks everyone!
dude i would do it in a heartbeat but my tires won't fit. just paint them black. those wheels are bad ass bro. dude have your body shop guy hook you up...
Old 11-17-2011, 01:40 PM   #51
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
dude i would do it in a heartbeat but my tires won't fit. just paint them black. those wheels are bad ass bro. dude have your body shop guy hook you up...
I love the wheels, but i think more tire would compliment the lift better.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:45 PM   #52
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
tru, next time you need tires just get some meatier tires. but I guess that doesn't help when the bug bites and you want em quick. Good luck bro. lift looks cool start a build page
Old 11-17-2011, 09:51 PM   #53
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I agree with this.

Good luck with trading these!

Fink
Old 11-17-2011, 09:54 PM   #54
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just a bit of a feeler:

Thanks everyone!
If you decide to sell and ship, I'll be first in line. Thanks.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:30 AM   #55
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
243 SAVAGE,scope,case,sling , 90 rounds & all papers as new. 650 r so in it, lost deer grounds, need 400 or trade out of it .... Jim Price drop, found new go rhino steps ( like n fabs) for 306.00 shipped. Have till the end of Nov. on the deal. Gun shop in Orl. will give 300 for Savage and all. Anyone in Fla. on TW can have it for that for the next 7 days.. PM me, Thanks, Jim
--------PRICE--DROP...TO 300.00
Old 11-19-2011, 10:16 AM   #56
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
glws, id hit it but i need lefty (yes, need. i have a righty 270 ruger, can shoot off bench but other than that, reloading is just not safe and secure...)
Thank's its a good buy, just have to find the right person.I know the shop will resale for 500 or so... Jim
Old 11-25-2011, 08:58 AM   #57
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
looking to trade a beretta px4 subcompact in 9mm ...looking for something slimmer or equivalent. has barely 250 rounds through it. its my concealed carry thats usually in my bag. ill post pics if there is any interest.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:58 AM   #59
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Dam good find, I have 6 so I dont need. SOMEONE WILL
Old 11-28-2011, 07:49 PM   #60
FL TRD is on a distinguished road
FL TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a speedway blue stock honey comb or satoshi grill in miami homestead area? Let me know if anyone has anything. Thanks
Scott

Products Discussed in this Thread