Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Looking to buy or trade in Fla..

Old 11-05-2011, 05:13 AM   #1
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Looking to buy or trade in Fla..

As it says, taco parts, guns, stump water. Lets give each other first shot on our stuff..Thanks, Jim
Old 11-05-2011, 05:16 AM   #2
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looking for N fab's or sliders for DC SB.... Jim in Orl....
Old 11-05-2011, 05:32 AM   #4
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Morning Jason, I think this is good for all of us as shipping is too high and only going to go up. If we can just get this made a sticky, we are in biz..... Jim
Old 11-05-2011, 05:47 AM   #6
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

243 SAVAGE,scope,case,sling , 90 rounds & all papers as new. 650 r so in it, lost deer grounds, need 400 or trade out of it .... Jim Price drop, found new go rhino steps ( like n fabs) for 306.00 shipped. Have till the end of Nov. on the deal. Gun shop in Orl. will give 300 for Savage and all. Anyone in Fla. on TW can have it for that for the next 7 days.. PM me, Thanks, Jim ( PRICE- DROP) Keeping her for now,Gun shop trade someday for a 20 ga. over and under....Jim
Old 11-05-2011, 07:30 AM   #7
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
Ooh you said guns anybody got any for sale?

You want an AR?
Old 11-05-2011, 07:58 AM   #8
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
You want an AR?
Not for me but maker and any mods???? I'm looking for a O&U 20 ga. quail gun...
Old 11-05-2011, 08:42 AM   #10
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Not for me but maker and any mods???? I'm looking for a O&U 20 ga. quail gun...

BCM Upper, LMT BCG, Spike's Lower. Daniel defense fixed sight. Everything else is Magpul (stock, handguard, etc.)

Thought it'd be cool to build one, so I did. Put a hundred rounds through it and haven't picked it up since.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:54 AM   #11
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
BCM Upper, LMT BCG, Spike's Lower. Daniel defense fixed sight. Everything else is Magpul (stock, handguard, etc.)

Thought it'd be cool to build one, so I did. Put a hundred rounds through it and haven't picked it up since.
Price?
Old 11-05-2011, 10:10 AM   #12

Quote:
Price?

$1200- with 5 P-mags and about 400 rounds of ammo. And a (soft) case
Old 11-05-2011, 10:16 AM   #13
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
I'm considering selling my Sig P229 9mm with two Sig magazines, original case and a Galco IWB holster.

Not sure if you'd be interested in that or not.

Fink
Old 11-05-2011, 10:27 AM   #15
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How did you like the p229
Fucking love it - I just don't really carry it anymore and I could use that money elsewhere.

It's only had 150 rounds go through it and I clean it regularly.

I prefer Sig's over most of the other handguns out there, it just fits my hands better and they are incredibly reliable.

Fink
Old 11-05-2011, 11:38 AM   #17
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
I'm considering selling my Sig P229 9mm with two Sig magazines, original case and a Galco IWB holster.

Not sure if you'd be interested in that or not.

Fink
hey fink, i was curious how much you are askin for your p229, if you are selling that is
Old 11-05-2011, 11:40 AM   #18
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
hey fink, i was curious how much you are askin for your p229, if you are selling that is
The only number I have to go off of is what they go for on Gun Broker, which looks to be around $550 (including all original stuff - magazines, case, etc...).

I still haven't decided I want to let it go, but whatever I get for it would make a nice dent in a set of DuraTracs.

If there is interest in it, at a decent price, it would help persuade me.

Fink
Old 11-05-2011, 11:42 AM   #19
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
thanks fink, I was just curious as to see if i could get a REALLY REALLY good deal, my gf is very anti gun, so i might only be able to get away with a dirt cheap one
Old 11-05-2011, 11:46 AM   #20
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
thanks fink, I was just curious as to see if i could get a REALLY REALLY good deal, my gf is very anti gun, so i might only be able to get away with a dirt cheap one
I completely understand. I accept the fact that Sigs are some of the more expensive guns out there, I mean hell, I paid $823 for this bad boy just a few years ago.

It's in near factory condition, and has only had 150 rounds through it. Comes with the original stuff, including the case, mags and a set of Sig Sauer over-the-ear ear protection.

Fink

Products Discussed in this Thread